• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pichu's Adventure!

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
  • The Pichu's Adventure!

Story

You receive a game card from a mystery person saying to try it out! You stick it in your 3Ds (I know it's a bit early but it fits with the damn story)! When you turned it on a pokéball appeared! Then the pokéball starts to emerge a red light at you and it touches your forehead! You dissolve into a red light and the pokéball captors you! The pokéball shakes 3 times before stopping and it caught you!

What's going on?!

You are an abnormal Pichu who woke up in a tree house along with 5 other companies! Dressed as a game character... you will travel because a person left you a letter saying "if you wish to get out of the game you must travel and gain all of the five stones! Then come and battle me the champion of the Ninpiten region!

lepoldash, a rapidash with red fire, an empoleon cape, and leafeon's leafs at the back of its legs. This Pokémon contains The stone of fire water and grass.

lavpieno, a caterpie with lavatar's horn, and articuno's tail. This Pokémon contains The stone of bug, rock and ice.

ekttvus, a misdearvus with pidgeotto's wings and ekan's tail. This Pokémon contains The stone of ghost, flying and poison.

Umzalts a ralts with charizard's wings and umbreon's ears. This Pokémon contains The stone of Dark Dragon and psychic.

Mallchu Pikachu with the crocodile thing on the back of mawiles head and gallade's hands. This Pokémon contains The stone of electric, steel and fight.

Rules

1. When battling it goes foe attacks, prey dodges then poster 1 then poster 2 etc. ( I will put a list of turns before it starts)
    2. I will say if it hits or a Pokémon faints (you can say when your Pichu faints BUT be fair)
    3. Using an automatic item (e.g. black sludge) I will you what it does after everyone had a turn e.g nothing, recovers health etc.
    4. Pichus are allowed to battle each other
    5. I will say when a Pokémon appears
    6. If a Pichu faint in next turn the fainted Pichu MUST be picked up! (A Pichu can carry two Pichus at a time! If a Pichu faints and the next turn Pichu is already carrying two the turn after that the Pichu must be picked up! (if all Pichus faint I would post saying a Pikachu carried all of you back to the tree house)) the fainted Pichu must say "uhhhhhhhh" or anything related when it is their turn!
    7. If you have a question please PM me
    8. If accepted I will post your su then you can post 1 message saying a catchphrase (optional)
    9. If anyone breaks these rules (but not by accident) you will be carried away by a ho-oh and if you apologize I'll let you back in once! If you break the rules again you will be carried away by a spiky eared Pichu and never return!

How do I join?

Complete the su below! And Pm me it (private message!)

Name:

Type: (fire, water etc.)

Pichu description:
    (Remember you are dressed as a different character from a different game!)

Personality:

Pichu moves:
    (Must be related to the character it is dressed as!)

Loves the taste of sweet/sour/spicy/bitter/dry

Hates the taste of sweet/sour/spicy/bitter/dry

Poke ability: e.g. shred skin, water torrent (but make up your own!) (you can control went it happens)

Other: (anything else you want to add e.g. made up held item!

My su (that's right I've got to be in it)

Name: Skyward (male)
    th_skyward.jpg

Type: Normal

Pichu description:
    Skyward wears a green Link hat and green Link tunic. He is based on Link! He has a sword holder about the size of his body, which contains a very sharp sword.

Personality: He is very competitive and careless, because of his ability it is scared of water unless his ability works. When using random he screams "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Skyward is clumsy and often falls over. He is also very friendly and loyally.

Pichu moves:

Random: He will either grab a bomb out of his hat and run at the foe with the bomb, which will do equal damage to both foe and Skyward, do a Claw Shot, which will steal some health from his opponent, use his boomerang, if it hits his foe it will also hit Skyward, or he will use a potion which will restore his health by a fourth of his health.

Sword: He will do a jump slash against the foe.

Triforce of courage: This protects one Pichu against a foes attack but the foe's attack is increased.

Bow an' arrow: Skyward will shot a arrow at the foe, if the move is used repetitively over 5 turns, on the six turn he will shot a bomb arrow once!

He loves the taste of sweet

He hates the taste of sour

Poke ability: Zora Armor- Skyward will change into his Zora Armor when a foe or friend is a water type. This will take up a turn but will have a 50% chance of protecting him from water type moves.

Other: item: Rubix cube- if Skyward is effected by any stasis effects, skyward will solve (get rid of) any stasis effects cause by the foe.

Pichus
    Nixie- Lilliana
    Kirchu- shaqul
    Shadow- mzmingle
    Nifi- tjgamer
    Skyward- meerfall
    sliver- miju-kun

Turn list

Nixie- Lilliana
    sliver- miju-kun
    Skyward- meerfall
    Kirchu- shaqul
    Shadow- mzmingle
    Nifi- tjgamer

no places left!

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Heheh. Here's my SU.

Name: Nifti (Pronounced Nif-tee)

th_nifti.jpg

Type: Psychic

Description: Wears an old, pointed red hat, and dark purple robes. Holds a large scepter in his hand for spells. The scepter is as tall as Nifti's height. It's made of gold, arrayed with gems, along with one large, green sphere on the top.

Personality: Quiet, but very intellectual. He's a bit quirky, but also very friendly.
    As his name implies, he also likes to keep things neat and organized.

Moves:
    Magic bolt - Shoots a magical ball from his scepter, damaging the opponent. It has a 50% to have the enemy confused as well.
    Levitation - Raises himself or a teammate for 5 turns, being unharmed by ground type moves.
    Barrier - Protects his entire team in a magical barrier, making them invulnerable for 1 turn. However, it heavily drops his Accuracy and Special Attack.
    Elemental Bolt - Shoots a fire, water, or grass bolt of energy at random.

Poké Ability: Extreme Intellect - He can figure out what moves the enemy will use, thus can passively use a spell that will 30% make the move have little effect automatically. No matter what type of move.

Other: While holding his scepter, his Special Defense is raised.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Years
  • Heheh. Here's my SU.

Description: Wears an old, pointed red hat, and dark purple robes. Holds a large scepter in his hand for spells. The scepter is as tall as Nifti's height. It's made of gold, arrayed with gems, along with one large, green sphere on the top.

Personality: Quiet, but very intellectual. He's a bit quirky, but also very friendly.

Moves:
    Magic bolt - Shoots a magical ball from his scepter, damaging the opponent. It has a 50% to have the enemy confused as well.
    Levitation - Raises himself or a teammate for 5 turns, being unharmed by ground type moves.
    Barrier - Protects his entire team in a magical barrier, making them invulnerable for 1 turn. However, it heavily drops his Accuracy and Special Attack.

Poké Ability: Extreme Intellect - He can figure out what moves the enemy will use, thus can passively use a spell that will 30% make the move have little effect automatically. No matter what type of move.

Other: While holding his scepter, his Special Defense is raised.

although it is very good remeber you got to pm it to me before it is posted! it not accpeted yet pm it to me and i'll tell you why

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Here it is MeerFall :D
    Name: Kirchu

Type: Flying/Electric

Pichu description:
    Its a cross breed between Pichu and a Kirby. This is what he looks like :D :
    kirchu.png
    (can i be him?)

Personality: Likes to play wiyh other Pichu's and is very sensitive. He protects his bag in which he holds a piece of paper, a paintbrush and paint.

Pichu moves:
    FLY- Flies up really high and then charges at a foe.
    SUCK IN- Sucks a foe inside him for 3 turns and then spits him out. May paralyze.
    PAINT- Paints himself on a piece of paper (works like substitute)
    WHOOP- Shouts 'WHOOP!' really loud and increases its defense. May confuse the foe.

Loves the taste of sour

Hates the taste of bitter

Poke ability: Static and Thick Fat

Other: Holds a Paint brush (Increases health of the PAINT Substitute)

Is it OK? :D

MeerFall

Years
  • shaqul make sure you PM it to me first before posting thank you

ok kirchu is in

Name: Kirchu

Type: Flying/Electric

Pichu description:
    Its a cross breed between Pichu and a Kirby. This is what he looks like :D :
    kirchu.png

Personality: Likes to play wiyh other Pichu's and is very sensitive. He protects his bag in which he holds a piece of paper, a paintbrush and paint.

Pichu moves:
    FLY- Flies up really high and then charges at a foe.
    SUCK IN- Sucks a foe inside him and then spits him out. May paralyze.
    PAINT- Paints himself on a piece of paper (works like substitute)
    WHOOP- Shouts 'WHOOP!' really loud and increases its defense. May confuse the foe.

Loves the taste of sour

Poke ability: Static and Thick Fat

Other: Holds a Paint brush (Increases health of the PAINT Substitute)

if anyone wants a sprite like shaqul's kirchu i recommend shaqul to do the sprite

nifi is now accepted

Description: Wears an old, pointed red hat, and dark purple robes. Holds a large scepter in his hand for spells. The scepter is as tall as Nifti's height. It's made of gold, arrayed with gems, along with one large, green sphere on the top. he is based on the final fantasy series.

Moves:

He loves sweet and dry food.

He hates bitter food.

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    If you want me to do a sprite for you go to thisd thread: CPS (also in my sig)
    Use the form that is in the thread.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Name: Silver
    Type: Dark/Psychic
    Pichu Description: He wears a white bib, like Bowser Jr's.
    Personality: A trouble maker. He often carries his magic brush. His hobby is stealing cookies and scribbling.

Pichu Moves:
    SONAR WAVE: Releases sound waves at the foe to make the foe confused. It also inflicts damage.
    MEGA STRIKE: The user launches a POWERFUL strike.
    PARALYZING VORTEX: The user jumps up in a green glow, then charges down. May paralyze.
    RIVALRY: More powerful if opponent is the same gender.

Loves Sweet food
    Hates Bitter food
    Pokè-Ability: Vital Spirit- Prevents sleep.

Other: He has a kind personality even if he's a trouble maker.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Years
  • shadow is accepted

Name: Shadow

Type: Dark & Electric

Pichu description: Shadow is dressed as Haruka (is it Haruka?) from Puzzle Bobble Galaxy (The Brown haired girl).
    Shadow has Haruka's top, and her pink shoes. Her cheeks are black instead of pink.

Personality: Shadow is a quiet girl, but if you become her friend, her real side will show. If you are her friend, she is VERY playful. She can get angry at times, and she makes a dark void around them to scare the annoying pokemon.

Pichu moves:
    Bubble Throw - Shadow makes bubbles with her arms, and throws them at the opposing pokemon.

Shadow Void - everywhere around her turns Black, the opponent gets some damage, and 20% it will fall asleep and 10% it will be confused.

Cute Looks - Shadow stares at the opponent lovingly, and the opponent will either get hurt or heal up. It will get infatuated.

Randomer - Shadow uses one of her moves, randomly, heals herself up, and the move will be stronger than usual.

Loves the taste of sweet

Poke ability:
    Shadow Power - if hit by a physical attack, there is a 10% chance it will gain a status affect

Other: N/A

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Finished!
    2aaa7h3.png

Name:
    Roxa

Pichu description:
    Based on Roxas from kingdom hearts 2.
    His hair is spiked up, the front concentrates the spikes on the right side of his head as if windswept, and the back is smoother and more flaky. He has blue eyes.
    He wears a black, high-collared jacket with a zipper that is a stylised X, resembling the Nobody symbol. Over this is another jacket, this one unzipped and white, with several black block designs and a grey hem on the end of each sleeve. This jacket's collar is red and pleated and folded back. Two-colored pants; the legs of his pants are beige with several of what look like buttons on the hem that appear to attach the legs to the rest of the cloth, which are dark-colored. Roxa's shoes are colored in shades of grey and black, and have red straps in place of laces. Finally, Roxa wears a wrist band with a black-and-white checkerboard pattern on his left wrist, as well as a plain black ring on his left index finger and a plain white ring on his left middle finger. The checkers on Roxa's clothing are meant to symbolize light and darkness.

Personality:
    He is overall cheerful, but he can be arrogant, confident, and cocky as proven in his battles.
    When blinded with anger, he lets go of all reason and focuses on venting his anger.
    Roxa has little patience for people who seem to be bending his will or trying to confuse him.
    He values his friends greatly, and thinks his decisions through, but will act before thinking when angered.

Pichu moves:

Into Oblivion- Slashes with Oblivion, dealing dark damage.
    Kept Oath- Slashes with Oathkeeper, dealing Psychic damage.
    Oblivious Promise- Slashes with Oathkeeper and Oblivion, doing dual Dark/Psychic damage.
    Light's XIII- Thirteen sword-shaped shields of light energy which can connect to form a laser array.

Loves the taste of: Sweet (but slightly salty.)

Hates the taste of: Bitter

Poke ability: Limit break:
    When health is below 25%, Roxa can use the move Event Horizon.
    During Event Horizon, Roxa rapidly darts around the field with Oathkeeper and Oblivionboth enveloped in light, slashing away at enemies with great strength. When under 10% health, Final Limit is added onto the end. During Roxa's Final Limit, he summons four thin pillars of light to quickly move in straight paths to ends of the field, dealing heavy damage to any enemies in their path.

Other: Held Item: Oathkeeper and Oblivion, his two keyblades.
    Important items: (Roxa finds these in a bag with his name on it in the treehouse)
    Blue Crystal Orb- A small blue spherical gem, with a remembering quality to it.
    Memory Shard- A bit of strange glass, which seems to be from a smashed computer.

Notes- Roxa would be Light/DArk, but light isn't an official type. Can I use it anyway? Light doesn't suit the role as well as psychic.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Years
  • ~wind~ you will need to pm it me!

nixie is accepted

Name: Nixie

Type: Water&Electric
    Pichu description: Dressed like Lightning from Final Fantasy 13
    Lightning_FF13_03.jpg

Personality: very determined, concentrated, and independent. Initially, she is extremely cold and stand-offish to the others she encounters.

Pichu moves:
    gunblade Gun mode: Fires at long range at her enemy.

gunblade Blade Mode: uses to slash at close range at her enemy.

Aqua Slash : Lashes out at her foe with her gunblade in blade mode, the blade is surrounded by water and can only be used at close range.

Lightning Bullet: Fires a bullet from her gunblade in gun mode, the bullet is surrounded by electricity and can be used at far range, close rage if necessary.
    Loves the taste of bitter

Hates the taste of sweet

Poke ability: Lightning Slash: Nixie will charge electricity around her gunblade and slash forward at twice the normal speed causing double damage if it hits. It has a twenty percent chance of hitting and she can only use it when she's at low health as a last resort. Affects all types

sliver is in!

Name: Silver
    Pichu Description: He wears a white bib, like Bowser Jr's.
    Personality: A trouble maker. He often carries his magic brush. His hobby is stealing cookies and scribbling.

Pichu Moves:
    SUPER CLAW: More powerful version of Scratch
    MEGA STRIKE: The user launches a POWERFUL strike.
    PARALYZING VORTEX: The user jumps up in a green glow, then charges down. May paralyze.
    RIVALRY: More powerful if opponent is the same gender.

Loves Sweet food
    Hates Bitter food
    Pokè-Ability: Vital Spirit- Prevents sleep.

Other: He has a kind personality even if he's a trouble maker

note that signing up is complete! i'll have to do the turn list, wait for my sprite by the famos shaqul! and i'm just gunna sort something out!

it will start when i make a post with this in

(OCC: its started!)

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    here is shadow:
    th_shadow.jpg

and here is skyward :D :
    th_skyward.jpg

hope you like them. if you want anything changed PM/VM me.

MeerFall

Years
  • (OOC: its started :D)

skyward woke up and looked around the room. 'where am I?' he thought, he stared at the diffrent pichus before staring at himself. he notice a letter and picked it up.

(OOC: turn list is also a posting list meaning you must post in that order and the roleplay does not continue unless the person has posted)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Then Kirchu woke up and said: *Kirrrrchu chu chuuuu!* which means what are you waiting for! open it!"
    kirchu.png

Last edited:

MeerFall

Years
  • (OOC:
    Nixie groaned waking up 'What was that?' she thought looking around spotting a letter on the ground she picked it up[ and read it '"if you wish to get out of the game you must travel and gain all of the five stones! Then come and battle me the champion of the Ninpiten region!'

'That should be easy' she thought noticing the odd looking pichu's around her and she looked down at herself. "WHAT! WHY AM I A POKEMON!!" she screeched probably startling the others but in to much of shock to notice or care.

wait your turn plus skyward picked it up!
    lillana post does not count!)

Years
  • Shadow woke up aswell.
    "Hey, open it then!" she said in her Tomboyish voice. She smiled, and then she looked at her clothes.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    th_nifti.jpg

Nifti woke up as if he were getting out of bed. But he didn't know it was nothing like that at all.
    When he opened his eyes, he was downright shocked! He was among real-life Pichu's!
    Nifti then noticed himself having a little trouble standing up. He looked down, and was majorly terrified! He was Pichu himself!
    "Wh...How...What happened?!" He said in great disbelief.
    Then he noticed one of the Pichu's, who was wearing a green hat and tunic and cap, picking up and reading a letter.
    Nifti slowly stepped closer to listen.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Nixie groaned waking up 'What happened?' she thought looking around seeing several Pichu's all dressed differently. 'Why am i surrounded by Pichu's' she thought standing having a little trouble doing so. When she looked down her eyes widened she was a Pichu as well. Seeing a Pichu dressed in green holding a letter she went over to him hoping the letter would explain what happened.

Back