• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New banner!?!?!?123/1

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Well, I thought that I'd just create a new thread to show off my new banner, as it seems you get more comments that way, rather than posting in the Graphics Rating Thread. =/

Here it is:

ingsmasher23yz.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    thats awesome, although you couldve created a better border. ah yes your name couldve been indented/ embossedon the chest area

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I moved the text up a bit Kira. Does it look any better? And Pokemunna, I don't usually go for the whole "fancy border thing" but that's my opinion I guess...

Thanks for the comments you guys. ^^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    what about endenting your username on the chest area instead, now the positioning of the robot looks a litle strange, dunno why though, you didnt move it did ya?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    No, I didn't. You guys are hard to please. XD And I did try placing the text on the chest, but it just didn't look right. =/

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Composer of Requiems said:
    The only thing I don't like is the horizontal line to the top left... looks like the background was also a stock and you fitted it together like a jigsaw... but effects are really cool.

Whoa, now you've got me noticing that. XD I don't know where it came from. O.o

Thanks for the comments everyone. ^^

Back