• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Something to ponder about D:

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • I have this minor problem. Okay so on some member's profile when I click their username afterwards their's this message box saying "username" "password" and upbove it says Twitter IP. Do I need to enter my twitter username or the one I have on PC in this case?.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Your Twitter one.

I think their Twitter messages are only available if you sign into your Twitter account.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    You have to sign into your twitter account in their profile only to see their tweets.

If you don't have one, then just press cancel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Its only for members who choose to keep their Twitter updates private, which means if you input your username and aren't that person's friend (on Twitter), then you won't be able to see them. So unless that person accepted your follow, you aren't going to see them.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Is there any way we can regulate this? Say, a checkbox on the pop-up so it will not appear again? I have a few friends with their profiles like that and it's just really annoying...
    Though I don't know how much trouble it would be to install it. ^^; Don't want to trouble any of the administrators.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    That pop-up box is out of PC's control, unfortunately. That box is shown from Twitter's API (which is what allows PC to get the most recent tweets). The only thing to really do about that is to ask the person to remove their Twitter from their profile.

Back