• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You know where i can find..

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • I would like to see Video and Audio of Hoenn Alone, Johto Photo Finish and the one between them, and any other lines so i can get screens for PSB, but i want to see those badly!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Atsuji said:
    I would like to see Video and Audio of Hoenn Alone, Johto Photo Finish and the one between them, and any other lines so i can get screens for PSB, but i want to see those badly!

I would've told you to watch KidsWB (that is, if you have that television station in your area or wherever), but, unfortunately "Hoenn Alone!" was aired on Halloween at 4:00 p.m. Every Friday they show the last episode they aired the week before on Saturday. So if you can, try to tape them. Otherwise, they probably won't be released on DVD/VHS for a while. If you're looking to download them online, I couldn't really tell you, I'm sorry. All I know that has those screenshots is Serebii.Net. But, it's not very nice to steal! ^_^

Back