• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: CSS renders differently in different styles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm confused about this. My signature renders perfectly in Conway and Sweet Kisses, but when I look at it with Final Resistance, I notice that the plum thingy for my text goes lower than the image.

Here is the signature's code:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][COLOR=indigo][CENTER][div=padding:0px 0px 0px 65px;width:689px][image=left]https://img66.imageshack.us/img66/835/brokeny.png[/image][div=width:236px;background-color:plum;padding:8px;-moz-border-radius:0px 10px 10px 0px;-webkit-border-radius:6px;align:right][RIGHT][h2][FONT=Century Gothic]dross effusion[/FONT][/h2]
    [/RIGHT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]Lost, and I just feel so insane,
    This mental structure, it's broken.
    Broken... This heart has only ever felt pain,
    Its sustained with this dross effusion.

I feel the hurt you healed for me;
    It's like a wrongly tied shoelace,
    The knot that holds my heart, set free.
    My blood is littering this pretty place.

The wound's so deep though it wont hurt,
    Endorphins keep the pain as numb.
    Blades and drugs... my only comfort,
    But I drop this knife... I hate what I've become.

I realise as I watch my blood flow--
    I said you stole my heart-- but now I know...[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [/div][/div][/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/PLAIN]
    Also, please dont steal my code if you are trying to make a new signature and you happen to see this. thank you :3

Any reason why it happens? Or is there someway I can fix it in my signature?

Oops. Sorry guys. I fixed the problem after messing around a bit and adding two height codes. Please close this thread to avoid spam lol.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back