• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Wait! Does this mean when Sinnoh comes around I won't be able to join!?!?! If so..i'd rather wait for Sinnoh to come out. Lol.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
Hey, I have a few questions before I start, I want to know if my character can have a Ralts instead... Second, if not, I would like to reserve Mudkip, and third, I would really love this and have way more fun if my character could have a ralts!! hahaha, anyways, I will put up my bio asap as soon as I hear from you. THANKS!!!

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
I cant post my trainer card, as I'm a newbie to the site >_>'
(I need 13 more posts.. -_-)

EDIT: So I edited it into my signature. o:
Too bad I couldnt find a sprite closer to what my char. looks like, but I'll survive.

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Character Name: Raúl de la Llama a.k.a Flare

Birth Date: September 13

Apperance: Raúl wears a white hoodie and lite brown jeans and also his hair is lite brown.

Personality: Raúl is really arrogant but around pokémons he is very gentle and noble.

History: He´s been living in Littleroot ever since his parents broke up. He wants to travel trough Hoenn and be the champion.

Pokemon Starter: Torchic​

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Chabz: yes that means when we get to Sinnoh you won't be able to join
To SirAaron1017: no you can't have Ralts but you will be able catch one! so for now Mudkip is reserved for you!
To poisonspark: unfortuantly your sign up is way too short even for Torchic. so im gonna have to say Denied

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
How about now? :D

Character Name: Raúl de la Llama a.k.a Flare

Birth Date: September 13

Apperance: Raúl wears a white hoodie and dark brown jeans which have a white stripe near his sneakers. Sometimes he likes to wear also a beanie which is totally white except the stripe near forehead.

Personality: Raúl is really arrogant but around pokémons he is very gentle and noble. He never let his pokémons down and he fight trough his heart and soul. He never gives mercy when he´s fighting not even to his friends and he is a very dangerous opponent. As his mother is a cordinator he has learned many move combos just by watching his mom´s training.

History: He´s been living in Littleroot ever since his parents broke up. He wants to travel trough Hoenn and be the champion of the elite four. His big brother is travelling at Kanto and his big sister is travelling at Johto. His appears to be missing and for now no one knows where he is. Often Raúl is seen helping his uncle who has a pokémon daycare center.

Pokemon Starter: Torchic

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Oh..ummm..ughhhh! I don't know what to do. I want to join this RP, but Sinnoh has always been my favorite region. Blahhhh. I'll just wait for Sinnoh, sorry for any complications this makes =[

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2008
Name: Zac Snapem

Birth Date: December 14

Appearance: With blonde hair and blue eyes, Zac usually wears his orange shirt with a picture of a PokeBall on it and orange shorts. He also wears green camoflauge colored shoes.

Personality: Zac trys to be kind and friendly, but sometimes his temper can get the best of him. He loves making friends and enjoys training his pokemon for both battles and contests. He trys to think quikly during battles, using fast and strong technieqes that some people may have never thought of, because they are so "that's so crazy it just might work".

History: After being given his first PokeBall and PokeDex, Zac vowed to catch as many Pokemon as humanly possible. Having never battled or entered contests before moving to Hoenn, Zac wasn't sure he could do it. But after a while, he learned that anything is possible with a strong imagination and a little hard work.

Pokemon Starter: Am I aloud to choose Torchic or Vulpix?
P.S. I know i mispelled a lot of stuff.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Blaziken11: 3 things are wrong with your sign up. 1) Vulpix isn't a starter. 2) Torchic has already been taken. You can take Treecko if you want. 3) It was just too short. Fix it up and you might get in!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2008
Name: Zac Ingo Snapem

Birth Date: December 14

Appearance: Zac has dirty-blonge hair and blue eyes speckled with tiny brown spots here and there and light colored skin. He always wears his orange shirt with a large picture of a pokeball on it and his orange shorts. He also usually carrys a green backpack with him, carrying all his things.

Personality: Zac is usually shy, but he loves making friends, especially Pokemon friends. He has a bad temper, but he always trys to be kind to people and pokemon. He loves nature and wants to become a great trainer in both contests and battles and he wants to be a pokemon professer like Prof. Birch and study all kinds of pokemon, from myth or not.

History: After moving to Hoenn and by chance saving Prof. Birch's life, Zac was given his first Pokeball and Pokedex and battling his newest friend, May, Zac vowed to fight evil, always be nice to pokemon and catch and win with everyone of the pokemon in the whole world. It's a big 'to do' list, but Zac knows everything is possible with hard work, imagination and pokemon.

Pokemon Starter: Treecko

Chihoko

Chi-Chan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2009
Character Name: Evilynn Vineway

Birth Date: March 14

Apperance: Evilynn slouched posture measures her at about 5'3. At first glance Evilynn is commonly mistaken for a foster child. This is mainly because of the state most of her clothes are in. Her faded skinny blue jeans are patched up everywhere. Her favorite Ivy green shirt is so worn it is practicaly tearing at the sleeves. And to be honest she is usualy covered in the soil from the garden she works in constantly. Evilynn usualy wears her hair up in a large green hair tie, making a spiky pony tail out of her soil brown hair. When her hair is down it reaches shoulder length, and is almost never combed. Almost everyone in Littleroot considers Evilynn to be beautiful but cant understand why she doesn't take better care of herself, and how she looks.

Personality: Evilynn is very energetic but not quite the peppy type, but she always seems to find the brighter side of things. She is very patient in everything she does, and has her own way of doing things, and don't tell her to do it you're way. Although Evilynn has her own way of doing things there is no need to expect any bossiness from her, she respects other peoples way of doing things with ought losing a great sense of leadership. Evilynn is incredibly freindly but won't go out of her way to make freinds.

It is incredibly hard to imagine Evilynn any other way than the level headed person she is , A tense Evilynn wouldn't be her at all. I think her love for gardening and grass pokemon has always been a way for Evilynn to think strait.

One last trait of Evilynn is that if she creates a goal for herself she will reach it and probobly raise the bar one notch higher. At age 12 she is one of the most productive people you will know setting standards for herself to follow.

History: Actualy originaly born in Petalburg City her family moved to Littleroot Town for the sake of Evilynn's health. She had a lung infection at the age of 2 and the conditions in Petalburg were no help at all. Once her family moved to Littleroot they could never move away. Evilynn is an only child at hates it. Her father and mother gave birth to her both at the age of 50 and few years later could not concieve. More than anything Evilynn wants a sybling.

Pokemon Starter: Treeko​

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Character Name: Cordic

Birth Date: November 11

Apperance: Cordic wear a black and brown t-shirt, a red beanie, a brown bag where he keeps his pokéballs and also black jeans with a pair of black shoes. Sometimes he also wears a brown silk scarf.

Personality: Cordic is really quiet and he don´t like to speak so much. He comes along with others but he don´t like to team work pretty much. His dream to become the champion makes him to forget his friends every now and then. He is really smart and he wants to learn also cordinating.

History: Cordic has two brothers who also want to become the champion of Hoenn and he also has a sister who has a dream of coming a gymleader. His father is really well-known tv-reporter and his mother is a cordinator.

Pokemon Starter: Treecko

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I might not be able to write my first RP today if we start today because I went to the doctors and am going to my soccer practice. I might be able to write 2 RPs tomorrow because I'm gonna have all day free.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
Sorry, since I found out that if I was in this RPG that I couldn't be in the Sinnoh one, I would rather be in the Sinnoh one. I am really sorry! I just like Sinnoh more!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Because Treecko was already taken I´d like to start this journey with Mudkip instead.

Character Name: Cordic

Birth Date: November 11

Apperance: Cordic wear a black and brown t-shirt, a red beanie, a brown bag where he keeps his pokéballs and also black jeans with a pair of black shoes. Sometimes he also wears a brown silk scarf.

Personality: Cordic is really quiet and he don´t like to speak so much. He comes along with others but he don´t like to team work pretty much. His dream to become the champion makes him to forget his friends every now and then. He is really smart and he wants to learn also cordinating.

History: Cordic has two brothers who also want to become the champion of Hoenn and he also has a sister who has a dream of coming a gymleader. His father is really well-known tv-reporter and his mother is a cordinator.

Pokemon Starter: Mudkip

Chihoko

Chi-Chan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2009
DiegoS I really dont think Zimvee is going to accept you untill you really beef up your desciptions. So do us all a favor and really sit down and develop your caractor more. =P

or atleast try! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back