Syrynn

Writer of Tales

Age 31
Atlanta, GA
Seen June 13th, 2011
Posted June 3rd, 2010
78 posts
10.5 Years
This is made to poke fun of Pokemon, so don't be so serious about it. This story is no different from reading general stuff on Uncyclopedia. Don't worry, this will probably be the last time it'll be this far off. Next time I'll probably just make fun of what's wrong with the Pokemon games. Like the fact that mums let their only child which is 10 years old out to the huge wide world to be a traveling hobo.
All right, then. As long as it's all meant to be a joke and it's labeled as such, I'll let this slide. It's really not bad for its purpose. Most of my commentary was made from the view of a casual observer that thought he was walking into a real tale. :)
[

Come read the story I've put into the fanfiction forums! All you need to do is click on the awesome banner above, made by PC's very own HackMew!

If you support the idea that FF writers deserve reviews and compensation for the time they spend on their tales, click here to read about how you can help the cause, then add this statement to your signature.