• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Team Disaster (Now Recruiting!)

1385222287532.gif
Introduction
1385222287532.gif

Hello , my name is Shadow Wolf. I have always been fascinated with rom hacking. That's why I've decided to create a fresh new Pokemon Hack. But I need a team who is dedicated, and is able to work together. The goal, is to make this hack as unique and fun it can be.

I am looking for people who can take criticism and use it as a learning experience, ready to work hard, and must be able to work as a team!

The Project

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Name of the Hack: Pokemon Shadow Version

Your pokemon Cesselia has warned you about Darkria but you didn't believe her...
But no Darkria put Dialga and Palkia in a trance and has control over them and now wants them to go after to go Arceas,
but Arceas is protected by a gate that needs a secret key to unlock. Later you figure out the true story of your mom.
That she is the key to the gate.It is your responsibility to defeat the 3 three legendaries and snap them out of the trance and defeat darkria.
But on the way you find a team that wants to capture darkria and use for their own evil purposes.

Features

New Region ( Acho Region )

New Gyms

New Pokemon League

New Maps

New Rivals

New Tiles

New Pokemon from Gen IV, V, & VI + Cries!

What skills are you looking for?

Tile Editor

Mapper

Scripter

Ow Sprite Maker

Story Designer

The Team and Credits

Shadow Wolf- Sprite, Cry, OW, and Icon Inserter

Gourang-Storyline, Tile Inserter, Userbar maker

Luxray1- Mapper

Sin- Mapper

Mydrago- Title screen inserter

Smogon- 6th gen Sprites

Yani-kurai- tileset

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource- 4th and 5th sprites

The Application

Name:

Timezone:

Position:

PM Me Your proof

Way of Contact:​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 21, 2014
Name: Sotekh
Timezone: GMT (London,Lisbon etc)
Position: (My skills are...) Scripting, Spriting (pokemon and trainers (OW's), Storyline/plot writing, Some hex editing and graphics (banners, userbars etc)
Proof Of Work: PM if any is required
Way of Contact: PM, Skype

Years
Name: Sotekh
Timezone: GMT (London,Lisbon etc)
Position: (My skills are...) Scripting, Spriting (pokemon and trainers (OW's), Storyline/plot writing, Some hex editing and graphics (banners, userbars etc)
Proof Of Work: PM if any is required
Way of Contact: PM, Skype

Welcome aboard Sotekh! :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Name: Gourang
Timezone: GMT +5.5
Position: Userbar Maker, Gen 6 Pokemon Spriting, Story Designer, Beta Tester, Tile Inserter and General Advisor
Proof Of Work: For userbar, see my signature, for gen 6 sprites, PM me.
Way of Contact: PM on Pokecommunity

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Name: Syn(its my common name)
timezone: UTC-07:00
Position: Mapping, story ideas, alpha/beta tester
Proof: check your pm
way of contact: my email, pm through pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back