• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kolep region

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Hi internet, I am a smeargle. I am also making a new Pokémon gen called the Kolep region.
    here are the starters

Fawnlium: the grass deer. Fawnliums are skittish and can be scared easily. they mainly live in forests because they eat a lot of fruits that grow in the forests.
    they also can feel the feelings of plants and when a tree near them is cut down they feel the same pain as the tree.
    stats:
    hp:40
    atk:30
    def:30
    sp.atk:53
    sp.def:30
    sp:36

ability: overgrow
    hidden ability: pollinate (sp.atk raises every time it uses a grass type move)

Blisnake: the fire snake. Blisnake is based of a rough scaled snake and is quite aggressive.
    they have fireproof scales, sharp fangs, and intense speed stats.
    stats:
    hp:41
    atk:50
    def:21
    sp.atk:30
    sp.def:19
    sp:48

ability: blaze
    hidden ability: shed skin

Dampup: the water Dalmatian. Dampup is a playful pup with very wet ears.
    no matter how hard you dry it off, its ears will still be soaked.
    stats:
    hp:40
    atk:40
    def:29
    sp.atk:50
    sp.def:45
    sp:40

ability: torrent
    hidden ability: water membrane (10% chanse for a fire attack to do no affect)

Now I don't have any drawings of these pokemon so you can draw them yourself and send me the link to the art

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Blue! Your region sounds interesting, but this forum is for introducing yourself to the community. If you want to discuss ROM Hacking, please check out the Fan Games section. :)

So why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Years
  • Hi Blue! Thanks for telling us about your region and starters - Dampup, in particular, sounds like a real, plausible name for a new 'Mon. Do tell us about yourself as well!

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Honestly if this game was made, I'd definitely play it and get me a Dampup! It sounds so cuuute ♥.♥

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hi, Blue!
    Welcome to the forums!
    This region sounds amazing, and i would love to get myself a blisnake as it sounds awesome!
    Best of luck with your game!

Back