• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is better?

Who is the better of the three?

• The Pope

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Prince Charles

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Jet Set Willy

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • There are three Candidates for this poll - it's your decision to choose who you prefer. I got all three opinion poll candidates to pose as all three want to win!

------------------------------

Candidate number 1:
    Name: The Pope
    Location: The Vatican (smallest nation of the world - 0.2miles squared - even the Pope mobile can get across it in a day.)
    Age: The media say he's 84 years. Hahaha. He's probably in between 150-180 years old.

Who is better?

He's such a funny man, is the Pope..
    Who is better?

Candidate number 2:
    Name: Prince Charles
    Location: The United Kingdom (probably floating around London with Camilla somewhere.)
    Age: 56 years old - he won't be King for long. Queen Lizy is still living well.

Who is better?

Candidate number 3:
    Name: Jet Set Willy
    Location: On a Spectrum game (He's probably being attacked by snakes of all different colours.)

Who is better?

I'm voting for the Pope.. Vote!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Inst this a little religous.Shouldnt this be closed since it's dealing with religion or country because there may be a fight over this.Its like saying which one is better.Reports.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not religious, but I voted for the Pope. This is merely expressing the art of contained, constructive randomness. If a fight or heated argument starts because of this, then it would be silly as it should be obvious that this is a joke.

(There was no need to quote my post, either.)

Just look at the face on Charles!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Parl said:
    I'm not religious, but I voted for the Pope. This is merely expressing the art of contained, constructive randomness. If a fight or heated argument starts because of this, then it would be silly as it should be obvious that this is a joke.

(There was no need to quote my post, either.)
    I was not calling you that.But a fight could start.

Years
  • It's obvious that you weren't calling me that (if you mean "religious") - but the statement shows that non religious, political or any style of potential topical conflict should not be used here. These are randomly, but nicely chosen candidates.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • A fight will only start betwen members who are flamey and childish and irresponsible. Just because it features one religious person does not give it right to be closed -_-

Anyways, I'm not Catholic, so I'm not votnig for the Pope. I'm also an anti-royalist, so I'm not voting for Prince Charles, so that just leaves me with Jet Set Willy! XD

Years
  • Forum rules should only be made to make the forum better for the majority of users. Closing such threads as this doesn't contribute to that aim.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I'm just going to vote.

Jet Set Willy. I don't want to vote for the pope because he is scawy (XD), and not Charles because he ish wrinklye. XD

mvtm

Years
  • I vote for the pope , hes doing lots of effort to live , and his so old.he deserves my respect more than Prince Charles or a game. IMO.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Prince Chucky - Ugly monky-ish looking fellow who I do not want to appear on our Canadian money = no
    Pope = Old guy in a funny hat riding around in freaky car called the Popemoblie = Maybe, I want to ride around in the Popemobile. It's fun to say.
    Jet Set Willy = Video game character who is bike riding to the moon = Oh heck yeah!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MegaDitto said:
    Inst this a little religous.Shouldnt this be closed since it's dealing with religion or country because there may be a fight over this.Its like saying which one is better.Reports.
    Again i say, you think you're a mod and are report crazy *shakes head in dissapointment* But I vote for Jet Set Willy XDDD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I vote for Pope. This is a man who's actually nice..and is..180 years old?! You've gotta be kidding me! XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • @ tyranitar_dude - Please stay on topic, and we don't need to know about MegaDitto... even if he does report a load of threads -_-
    @ Anacortes - The Pope is 84... but he has Parkinsons and some other skin disease so I can see where you're coming from XD

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    I don't like either of the first two choices, so I vote Jet Set Willy, defenitly.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jet Set Willy - It's the youngest and the smallest! =3

xD

Back