• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns) [Beta V1.1.6]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns)
pokemon Delta Green.jpg

Story:
The story is from the Kanto region a few years after the original
Pokemon Leaf Green game. This time you are out on an adventure to get all
your badges and beat the pokemon league. But it turns out the pokemon league is
not what the destiny chose for you this time.

Plot:
It is a rumor about Team Rocket getting control of a legendary pokemon.
Giovanni tried to use this pokemon to conquer the world, but the pokemon did
not choose Giovanni as its leader for this reason. But rather to defeat a
mystical human being called Xenon, who causes alot of havoc at WILTURF SILENT.
You will encounter Zenon early, from then alot of things is starting to
happen regarding Team Rocket, Legendary pokemon and exploration.
it will not feel like you are playing Pokemon Leaf Green anymore.

• Features

You are playing in the kanto region in the future. Alot has happened.
    - The difficulty is heavily increased, and advanced to be even harder.
    - You will be able to take part of different events, and choose what you
    want to do.
    - You will be able to do Side Quests which will affect who you encounter on your
    journey.
    - You will have Brendan, May and your Rival [(Terry)] by your side on your journey.
    - There are new moves and pokemon added.
    - New storyline
    - A lot of new routes, towns / places.
    - Downvoted routes, maps and events have been removed and redone.
    (eg Rocktunnel, third gym puzzle, Fuchsia, etc..)

• spoilers:
    Your are going to:

- Defeat Zenon.
    - Save Prof. Oak.
    - decide if you want to help Giovanni in the End game.
    - Stop Giovanni / Zenon getting their hands on Mew / Celebi.
    - Complete as many Side Quests as possible. (will be rewarded before Zenon battle)
    - Explore new areas and dungeons.
    (some of these are not relevant yet in Beta V 1.0)

Screenshots:
As i don't want to spoil the whole game i won't use too many Screenshots.
PS: I don't know why it shows the PNG file, and not the actual pictures. If anybody knows tell me! :) (you have to be logged in to see screenshots)

Screenshot 1-9.PNG
Screenshot 10-18.PNG
Screenshot 19-27.PNG
Screenshot 28-36.PNG
Screenshot 37-40.PNG

If you want to look at each one of them in better quality:
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG
4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG
6b.PNG7.PNG8.PNG
9.PNG10.PNG11.PNG
12.PNG13.PNG14.PNG
15.PNG16.PNG17.PNG
18.PNG19.PNG20.PNG
21.PNG22.PNG23.PNG
25.PNG26.PNG27.PNG
28.PNG29.PNG30.PNG
31.PNG32.PNG32B.PNG
33.PNG34.PNG35.PNG
36.PNG37.PNG38.PNG
39.PNG

This is Beta 1.1 of Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns).
In this version you are able to get all the 8 badges + a BIG event.
This is also the first released version of this game.
The game is expected to be finished within beta 1.3 / sometime during year 2018.

Bugfixes:
It is not quality-checked for bugs, so if you find some, i appericiate feedback on them!
Before you save and quit, remmember to savestate. There is a Save Corruption bug where you
wont be able to move when you load back in (you will take over an NPC). It doesn't happen often, but in testing it has happened twice, and i have found no way of fixing this yet.

Also i appericiate feedback and Bugreports!
PS. If you enchounter a Bug or something that stops you from advancing, you can use this code in the gameshark menu to walk through walls. (There have been some invisible rocks regarding celebi event)
509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4 (apply this to the "cheats" menu and into "gameshark")

Downloads:

• Beta V1.0 - Demo, Stops at first Zenon Encounter. (no link)
    Beta V1.1 - 8 Bages + Big event.
    Beta V1.1.1, - Fixed Unown's Cave bug.
    Beta V1.1.2 - Fixed Durant Cave Boulder Bug.
    Beta V1.1.3 - Nerfing Steelix (in Brock battle), Nerfing Arbok (Museum battle), Buffing LT. Surge, Buffing Misty.
    Beta V1.1.4 - Starting pokemon changed from Tyrogue-Teddiursa-Snubbull TO Diglett-Magikarp-Ralts.
    Info: Previous Pokemon starters was way too unbalanced, Have spoken to other Rom Creators and they agree, I have now managed to balance the starter pokemon while still making it hard. (OBV, Karp+Ralts has got new starting moves)
    Beta V1.1.5 - NEW PEWTER EVENT - You will now be able to obtain; Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur Early. (+ a lot of TYPOS are fixed)
    Beta V1.1.6 - Brendan now gives you a Taillow instead of an Anorith. Also swapped Goldeen for SEEL in Viridian city, given by the acetrainer(Goldeen wasn't much help vs brock). You can also now use your Running Shoes in caves (link under)
    Beta V1.1.7 - [In making] - Mt moon encounters changed.
    -
  • Download Beta V1.1.6 - Mediafire
    [REMOVED due to ROM link.] -

[BIG BUG-ERROR: DON'T CATCH HO-OH, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS] - Will be fixed in beta 1.2-1.3

Playthrough of Beta 1.1 (old playthrough)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmAXrKwxoJo&t=136s

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
The screenshots are looking good. Linking to ROM files is actually not allowed on this forum, so make sure you replace the above link with one to a patch file.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2017
Hi, i started playing this game a little while ago. Just met Zenon. But Don't you think that brock's Steelix is a bit too hard? Anyways good hack thus far.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Hi, i started playing this game a little while ago. Just met Zenon. But Don't you think that brock's Steelix is a bit too hard? Anyways good hack thus far.
Glad you like it! To win against Brock's steelix you should catch a sunflora(Rare Encounter) or use the Goldeen you get(The person event). (Both in new viridian city). I may tone Steelix down a few notches before beta 1.2!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
A MAJOR new bug has been found, thanks for reporting it to the person who did. If you downloaded the game before 10. december 2017 you will not be able to advance through the UNOWN'S CAVE without this Walk Through Walls code:
509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4
IT is a Gameshrk code. This bug is now fixed in the newer beta 1.1 V

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2017
There seems to be a problem in durant cave. I can't pass through because the boulders keep resetting. I gave up finding a solution. Hope you give me something helpful hehe

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
A MAJOR new bug has been found, thanks for reporting it to the person who did. If you downloaded the game before 10. december 2017 you will not be able to advance through the UNOWN'S CAVE without this Walk Through Walls code:
509197d3542975F4
78DA95DF44018cB4
IT is a Gameshrk code. This bug is now fixed in the newer beta 1.1 V
Wait, was the game updated? I'm asking because the main post hasn't been updated since the 8th. It's easier to follow if you change the version number to something like v1.1.1.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
There seems to be a problem in durant cave. I can't pass through because the boulders keep resetting. I gave up finding a solution. Hope you give me something helpful hehe

I will take a look at it when i come home from work. in the meantime you should use this code.
509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4
apply it into gameshark so you can walk through walls.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Wait, was the game updated? I'm asking because the main post hasn't been updated since the 8th. It's easier to follow if you change the version number to something like v1.1.1.

Yes, the game is updated even though the post hasn't been (updated the Mediafire link). I will make sure to use your tips on the next bugfix! next bugfix will be Beta V1.1.2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021

I have now posted a new version (Beta V1.1.2), and it should work fine in Durant Cave. For people who want to keep their saves, use the Walk Through Walls code i have posted earlier.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2017
Hey, it's me your boi again. I appreciate the code you gave me (the one that passes through walls). However, when i defeated/caught Ho-Oh i got stucked. When i talk to the stone it just says "... ... ..." and when i talk to celebi "..... .. " hope you fix this another bug lel.

There were many bugs i've noticed.

- Dugtrio Cave (stuck)
- Town Map (auto - restart)
- invinsible boulders blocking the way (Durant cave, when you try to get the tm dragon claw)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Tyrogue seems kinda underpowered compared to other 2 starters(fight vs snubbull is kinda rng, but you can win if you are lucky or use save states).
Also is there P/S split from gen IV and onwards?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Hey, it's me your boi again. I appreciate the code you gave me (the one that passes through walls). However, when i defeated/caught Ho-Oh i got stucked. When i talk to the stone it just says "... ... ..." and when i talk to celebi "..... .. " hope you fix this another bug lel.

There were many bugs i've noticed.

- Dugtrio Cave (stuck)
- Town Map (auto - restart)
- invinsible boulders blocking the way (Durant cave, when you try to get the tm dragon claw)

Hi! Dugtriocave is Fixed, a has been for anyone downloading after the 10th of december.
When you beat ho-oh you are supposed to talk to the rock and press "YES", then you will be teleported away by celebi. This have been tested multiple times, so are you sure about this?
Town Map is corrupt, and i have found no way of fixing this yet, but i will eventually.
The invisible boulders are also fixed in Version 1.1.2.
All of this should work in the newest version of the game, taking away the Town Map glitch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Tyrogue seems kinda underpowered compared to other 2 starters(fight vs snubbull is kinda rng, but you can win if you are lucky or use save states).

There are no Splits in this game, (might add before beta 1.3 final release)
The starter Pokemon is subject to change, But i have not found 3 that makes sense yet.
You will be given the Brick Break TM early game which will make Tyrogue alot more relevant, and with the Beta 1.1.3 release, Steelix will be nerfed, which willhopefully make it alright.
Again the starterpokemon may change within Beta V 1.2.0

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021

The starters have now been changed with alot of other things, you can check out the Patch notes in the main post. There are also possible to choose between Squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander early.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
There are no Splits in this game, (might add before beta 1.3 final release)
The starter Pokemon is subject to change, But i have not found 3 that makes sense yet.
You will be given the Brick Break TM early game which will make Tyrogue alot more relevant, and with the Beta 1.1.3 release, Steelix will be nerfed, which willhopefully make it alright.
Again the starterpokemon may change within Beta V 1.2.0
Thanks for the info. I will wait for Beta 1.2 and see all the changes than :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2017
Hi! Dugtriocave is Fixed, a has been for anyone downloading after the 10th of december.
When you beat ho-oh you are supposed to talk to the rock and press "YES", then you will be teleported away by celebi. This have been tested multiple times, so are you sure about this?
Town Map is corrupt, and i have found no way of fixing this yet, but i will eventually.
The invisible boulders are also fixed in Version 1.1.2.
All of this should work in the newest version of the game, taking away the Town Map glitch.

Yes, i've tested it several times. If i defeat Ho-oh i can advance. However, theres a bug that if i use master ball i will get stuck. When i caught ho-oh, whenever i talk to the stone nothing happens even if i talk to celebi again. Thanks for that tip though. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Yes, i've tested it several times. If i defeat Ho-oh i can advance. However, theres a bug that if i use master ball i will get stuck. When i caught ho-oh, whenever i talk to the stone nothing happens even if i talk to celebi again. Thanks for that tip though. :)

Oh wow, thank you Benny. I completely didnt think about the different offsets in catching VS defeating. This will be fixed by Beta 1.1.7!

Last edited:
Back