• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MEETS Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
The Battle between Pokemon Jedis and Siths has been up to a start for the last 2000 years. It is 40000 years after the battle of Endor (Episode 6) and 41000 years after Hoenn (Sapphire and Ruby) control a pokemon to ultimate wins!!!!!!

To Start i will accept 100 members,
50 Jedi
50 Sith

To play all i need is:

Name:
Level:
Team: (Jedi or Sith)
Pokemon That You Are:
How you act: (Mean, Nice, Aggressive...)
Why You Are Battling:
History:

Here is mine:

Name: Brock
Level: 87
Team: Sith
Pokemon That You Are: Deoxys (Attack Form)
How You Act: Aggressive
Why You Are Battling: To Destroy The Jedi
History: Caught in the wild by Darth Nemesis (See www.thelightsaber.com) and trained by him, Nemesis was killed and Brock took revenge to kill the Jedi. At level 68 he got his Sithsaber. At level 86 he took his Saber to become leader.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
This Is Odd... Don't expect Many people Or you will be let down. 100 people ARE NOT going to come. If your lucky 5 maybe 10

William

PokeTrainer
Years
Name:Mewtwo
Level:100
Team: Jedi
Pokemon That You Are: Mewtwo
How you act: Passive Aggressive
Why You Are Battling: To ensure survival
History: Formed from the DNA of Mew, Mewtwo had fled into isolation after the forgotten incident. However he had been trained and formed with a hidden power that over time was slowly released and merged with his already enhanced psycic and physical abilities. Having taken to the reaches of the universe to discover the meaning of all and the balance of life, he comes to find that it is all for the survival and the continuity of life. Shortly after that epiphany Mewtwo actually found a trainer who he could trust and under his guidance now follows the way of the jedi.

Type: Psycic

(((I know its all bull but why not...)))

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
Brock turns and walks out of the Imperial Walker, he gets down and finds a Eevee standing with lightsaber drawn,

Deoxxyyyys Oxyyyyys
(Skip, your my best Dark Jedi ((Sith)) and you can control the head base......
*This space Skip you can answer to response*

In the distance a young Jedi walks around and orders to make people attack the Sith.
*Mewtwo this space is yours to talk*

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
Brock turns around to see millions of Siths running with lightsabers drawn into Echo Base. Brock sees someone new...

New Name: Ramuser
Description: Looks like Rayquaza with red eyes and black with huge wings and four huge legs to walk around on, and looks like Charizard in the head.
Level: 98
Abilities: To shoot fire out of mouth, can morph into a Eevee
Evolutions: **Evoles From Rayquaza and Charizard**
What Causes Evolutions: Morphing Stone
The Story: Sacred
Type: Fire/Flying/Legendary

Name: Killion
Team: Sith
Pokemon You Are: Ramuser
How You Act: Mean
Why You Are Battling: Revenge
History: Classified

William

PokeTrainer
Years
A floating form makes his way before the Siths on the battle field. It is Mewtwo, and his mastery of his jedi powers is quite evident.

~~Cease this assult this instant!!~~ is emmited through the minds of all the dark jedi. Not mind control but the suggestion is powerful.

As if to encourage their cooperation, the mewtwo moves one of its paws. All of the lightsabers of the fallen jedis, both of good and evil, levitate into the air and activate.

In all of this it would take some skill to notice that this jedi had not drawn its own sword that is still latched to its belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back