• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Any event pokemon with proof FT: 3-5 Shinies from my list for each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Yeah sure umbreon will be fine :) take any nature youd like best if comp build but doesnt really matter :)

Okay, what nature do you prefer competitvley? For the two proofed events, are these okay for them?
Shiny Zapdos
shiny Umbreon male
shiny sylveon female
any shiny that can be called something
oldsea event shiny mew
shiny female decidueye
shiny steelix
shiny xerneas
shiny yveltal
They can be cloned it doesnt matter to me. I can get any gender or nature of both events you would like.

Years
Jolly would be nice :) will reserve the mons for you.. I cant trade now too since its 12 am here and I just got home. Will tell you if i am ready most probably 8-10 hours from now... thanks for waiting

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Jolly would be nice :) will reserve the mons for you.. I cant trade now too since its 12 am here and I just got home. Will tell you if i am ready most probably 8-10 hours from now... thanks for waiting

Hi sorry for the late reply. Im really busy now but Ill be avalible in the next few days, definetley before the fifth. Is it okay if later I let you know what time would work best? Thanks for replying.

Years
Hi sorry for the late reply. Im really busy now but Ill be avalible in the next few days, definetley before the fifth. Is it okay if later I let you know what time would work best? Thanks for replying.

It's okay I can wait :) jolly for lycanroc and timid for salazzle :) what mon would you like that I can nickname: pachirisu, charmander, venonat, dhelmise, skorupi all are competitive charmander and venonat are bred by me the others are TSV matches

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
It's okay I can wait :) jolly for lycanroc and timid for salazzle :) what mon would you like that I can nickname: pachirisu, charmander, venonat, dhelmise, skorupi all are competitive charmander and venonat are bred by me the others are TSV matches

If the charmander is a shiny then Ill take that one. If not, I'll take the Pachirisu. Can you call it something for me? It doesn't matter what you call it, as long as its something appropiate.

Years
If the charmander is a shiny then Ill take that one. If not, I'll take the Pachirisu. Can you call it something for me? It doesn't matter what you call it, as long as its something appropiate.

Yes charmander is shiny Non HA, 5 perfect IVs, Timid, DB, 4 EMs... well it's up to you I am really not good at nicknames lol haha

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Yes charmander is shiny Non HA, 5 perfect IVs, Timid, DB, 4 EMs... well it's up to you I am really not good at nicknames lol haha

Okay I'll take that one. Can you callit Flames?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
I got moon as a new years gift and i still have my magearnia and snorlax. I reset my game so i dont have the z move for snorlax anymore (makes me very angry because I had completely forget that it had its own z crystal when i reset)

Not sure how to prove these though since they were wifi obtainable and it puts your trainer name as the ot.

Snorlax (I named her Teddy B.)
OT: Melody (Me)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Thick Fat
Date Met: 1/1/2017
Where: an online present
Level Met: 5 (She is now lvl 68)
Note: Apparently a fateful encounter.
Characteristic: Mischievious

Ribbons: Alola Champion Ribbon, Best Friends Ribbon, Classic Ribbon
She DOES have pokerus but that was because i used her to help level up some wonder trade shinies which had pokerus

Magearna
OT: Melody (Me)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Soul Heart
Date Met: 1/9/2017
Where: a lovely place
Level Met: 50 (now 66)
Note: Apparently a fateful encounter
Characteristic: Mischevious

Ribbons: Alola Champion Ribbon, Wishing Ribbon

As i said before i cannot prove that they are legitimate other than by this, munchlax was an online gift and magearnia was an online qr code gift

The pokemon im intersted in are dratini, ponyta, sentret, whimsicott, meowstic, and noibat. Let me know how many i can have so i can pick which ones out of these that i would like.

The pokemon im intersted in are dratini, ponyta, sentret, whimsicott, meowstic, and noibat. Let me know how many i can have so i can pick which ones out of these that i would like.

If youre interested in event pokemon that are from other games - i have victini, shaymin, jirachi, and volcarona

also, im interested in your level 100 non shiny kingdra and i was wondering if we could do a sperate trade for him!

Good day!!

Looking for: Event Pokemon claimed or not by you as long as you have a proof to show its legitimacy.

Example of the proof may include a picture of your DS with the wondercard of the claimed event + a handwritten note with your username/IGN and the date when the picture was taken. I can accept any event pokemon except the ff:
1. 20th anniv Arceus
2. 20th anniv Genesect
3. Shiny Tapu Koko (US)

For Trade: Any of the shiny pokemon/event in this list (except for the ones I caught): https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391392
You can get at least 3-5 Shiny Pokemon for one event pokemon. All pokemon I trade will be uncloned.

Really hope someone gives an offer :)
Thanks!

quoting you so you get notified in case you havent seen my post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back