• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
  • ah Jango, most gliscors run Protect, Substitute, Earthquake and Maybe Icefang/ Stone Edge. Basically if gliscor wants to break the balloon it has to either attack from behind the substitute (which wont last a turn with heatrans HP) or attack without any sub up basically giving heatran the open hit. The only move Gliscor can use on Heatran would be Icefang/Stone Edge. Icefang wont do enough dmg to even bring heatran down to 7/8 and stone edge has terrible accuracy and will bring heatran down to maybe just over 1/2. Heatran is not recommended but it does it. Assuming that is Heatran still has his balloon.

Anyone up for a battle as well?

Last edited:

Vsjester13

Former battler
    Years
  • ah Jango, most gliscors run Protect, Substitute, Earthquake and Maybe Icefang/ Stone Edge. Basically if gliscor wants to break the balloon it has to either attack from behind the substitute (which wont last a turn with heatrans HP) or attack without any sub up basically giving heatran the open hit. The only move Gliscor can use on Heatran would be Icefang/Stone Edge. Icefang wont do enough dmg to even bring heatran down to 7/8 and stone edge has terrible accuracy and will bring heatran down to maybe just over 1/2. Heatran is not recommended but it does it. Assuming that is Heatran still has his balloon.

Anyone up for a battle as well?

Yeah Ok i understand that but if you get rid of the Balloon with a different Pokemon and then kill it with Earthquake Aka Problem solved

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
  • Yeah Ok i understand that but if you get rid of the Balloon with a different Pokemon and then kill it with Earthquake Aka Problem solved

Yea, but he said Heatran with the balloon. But like i said, not recommened as it wont always work, but sometimes it does the job.

Years
  • Anyone down for some friendly triple battles?

When you get on later, I'll battle a few friendly trips.

Oh, and thanks for debating at length counters to Gliscor. Guess I'll have to whip out the SubRoost sets now. :P (And thanks for the compliment for being the best staller in the league. Though I honestly don't run hardcore stall.)

Edit: WTF, I see you added my badge. Thanks! Though could you also add my Ghost badge from a few pages back?

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
  • When you get on later, I'll battle a few friendly trips.

Oh, and thanks for debating at length counters to Gliscor. Guess I'll have to whip out the SubRoost sets now. :P (And thanks for the compliment for being the best staller in the league. Though I honestly don't run hardcore stall.)

Oh dammit.... If you want im quite bored atm, would you like to battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back