• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon mountian (working on a better name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterman2332

something
Years
  • Help/
    I am new user at pokecommunity and plus i am working a hack that i been ploting for awhile. I am a mapper so i need a team to help me make it a scpiter a music hacker a event person another mapper a spriter to.
    STORY / The hack i want to make is of a sierse of games it call pokemon mountain the sierer first game the manto mountain. the game is about a boy who be a pokemon master and get to choose his first pokemon ( a Bulbasaur) his rivel Grey another rivel the girl hero from FR AND LG so you go off on a journey when you find a shiny
    Farfetch'd(which you try to catch but you fail) no who tell you about an evil mewtwo who want to contal the world and that you were the choosen one who can stop the mewtwo by using the the four shiny pokemon or your own so you try to stop mewtwo plus one of your rivel get take over by mewtwo. that the whole story basic plot of the hack with the new region and gyms i just need a team to help me get started

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back