• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Team please update

Emperor Serperior

A Emperor with infinite Speed
Years
  • I'd like to ask this forum another favour please. Could you rate my team please?

here it is with stats too

Serperior LvL 49

Stats

Ability : Overgrow
    Nature : Relaxed
    HP : 137
    Atk : 109
    Def : 116
    Sp Atk : 86
    Sp Def : 109
    Speed : 131

Moves

Leaf Blade
    Coil
    Leech Seed
    Giga Drain

Vanilluxe Lvl 47

Ability : Ice Body
    Nature : Quiet
    HP : 141
    Atk : 108
    Def : 93
    Sp Atk : 124
    Sp Def : 99
    Speed : 88

Moves

Ice Beam
    Hail
    Flash Cannnon
    Acid Armor

Zebstrika Lvl 43

Ability : Lightingrod
    Nature : Hasty
    HP : 127
    Atk : 97
    Def : 59
    Sp Atk : 78
    Sp Def : 60
    Speed : 127

Moves

Agility
    Charge
    Wild Charge
    Flame Charge

p.s is'nt that awkard that zeby knows three moves that coincidentally
    have charge in the name

Darmanitan Lvl 43

Ability : Sheer Force
    Nature : Docile
    HP : 156
    Atk : 135
    Sp Atk : 35
    Sp Def : 54
    Speed : 92

Moves

Hammer Arm
    Grass Knot
    Flare Blitz
    Strength

Kiago Lvl 43

Ability : Gluttony
    Nature : Naive
    HP : 128
    Atk : 109
    Def : 72
    Sp Atk : 91
    Sp Def : 62
    Speed : 111

Moves

Grass Knot
    Work Up
    Surf
    Shadow Claw

Hollird Lvl 42

Ability : Super Luck
    Nature : Relaxed
    HP : 121
    Atk : 110
    Def : 94
    Sp Atk : 64
    Sp Def : 61
    Speed : 85

Moves

Fly
    Roost
    Work Up
    Razor Wind

Thats my current team.
    Hope you like them.

P.S Dont post negative advice please
    if youre gonna be negative keep it to yourself becaue i dont want to hear it .

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi again! n_n

Glad to see you decided to post an updated team here! Although a few others and I posted quick rates for your Pokemon before, we'll gladly give it another once over. Unfortunately, like I stated last time, if this team is meant for competitive use than the raters here like to have more information about your Pokemon to give you the best analysis possible. This information includes held items and EVs (stats don't tell us the same things that EVs do. If you want to learn more about EVs and what they are, feel free to ask any questions you have in the Competitive Team Questions thread here). So you're on the right track, you just need to give us a little bit more. However, if you're using this team for In-Game play, you can post it here at the In-Game Help sections of the forum.

Anyway! On to your Pokemon. Since some of the other raters and I covered Serperior and Zebstrika in your other thread (you can still read it), I'm going to leave them for now and move on to the others.

Vanilluxe Lvl 47

Ability : Ice Body
    Nature : Quiet
    HP : 141
    Atk : 108
    Def : 93
    Sp Atk : 124
    Sp Def : 99
    Speed : 88

Moves

Ice Beam
    Hail
    Flash Cannnon
    Acid Armor

Unfortunately, Vanilluxe has an extremely limited movepool so you already don't have much to work with. Nevertheless, Vanilluxe functions at it's best (in NU) with this moveset : Autotomize, Ice Beam, Hidden Power [Fighting / Grass], and Substitute. This way, Vanilluxe's Speed can get that desperately needed boost from Autotomize. You're also going to want a Modest [+Special Attack; -Attack] nature to get the most out of Ice Beam and Hidden Power [Fighting / Grass]. STAB Ice Beam from an appropriately natured Vanilluxe can do some serious damage to anything that doesn't resist it.

Darmanitan Lvl 43

Ability : Sheer Force
    Nature : Docile
    HP : 156
    Atk : 135
    Sp Atk : 35
    Sp Def : 54
    Speed : 92

Moves

Hammer Arm
    Grass Knot
    Flare Blitz
    Strength

Being a Pokemon of true, raw physical power, you're definitely on the right track with Darmanitan here. But there are still a few things you can do to make Darmanitan even better. There's a few options you have to choose from, but for you I recommend this set : Fire Blitz, Earthquake, U-Turn, and Superpower. Fire Blitz and Superpower make up the core of Darmanitan's STAB moves, while Earthquake allows you to hit Rock type Pokemon for super effective damage. U-Turn, lastly, allows Darmanitan to get out of battle quickly if necessary. As for Darmanitan's nature, you're best off choosing between a Jolly [+Speed; -Special Attack] nature, or an Adamant [+Attack; -Special Attack] nature to make Darmanitan hit harder / faster.

Hmm.. Your last two Pokemon.. Kiago and Hollird? I'm actually not even sure which Pokemon they are. ;( I don't recognize those names (foreign or nicknames?) at all. Judging by the movesets and abilities however, it's either Simipour / Linoone and --I'm fairly confident-- Unfezant, right? Until that is confirmed, I'm going to abstain from rating them just so I'm not giving you any false or misleading information.

Hope this was a little helpful!

Back