• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jewel

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
Years
  • Hey im developing this Game Pokemon Jewel...

Im currently looking for a spriter, But not for pokemon. Only for trainers and ideas for trainers.

heres a screenshot so you know this is REAL!

1209223167.bmp

so i need 5 people for this Job, any offers!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    i'm not a spriter, but i can rip trainers from the games if you want, if so, pm me so i know i should start working. ^.^

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
  • we, yea that would be a great help. Rip from [S-HIGHLIGHT]diamond[/S-HIGHLIGHT] and [S-HIGHLIGHT]Pearl[/S-HIGHLIGHT] please ok! i will pm you now! only 4 now!

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
    Years
  • If you want already ripped sprites, they are many websites where they have this. The best place to find Pokemon d/p sprites is in sprites-resource. I am unable to put the link because I have not yet gotten the limit for putting URLs out google sprites-resource and follow the first link. From there, click Nintendo on the left bar. Then click Pokemon and then Diamond and Pearl.

Back