• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Writer Available

Years
If anyone is developing a project and requires the services of a writer, I am here to contribute to worthy projects. I don't know even a bit about coding or designing a computer game, so plot ideas and writing is all I would be able to contribute.

I will work in a writing pair, as that seems to help the process for collaborative development in general.

For what it's worth, I am a professional writer and university student in Warsaw, Poland. Pokemon was always a childhood favorite of mine, and I came across this site . . . figured I would extend an offer to those interested.

Cheers,

Bardamu

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2015
I would like someone to collab with me on my Pokemon Shinobi story. But my question is... are you familiar with the storylines of Avatar and Naruto aswell?

Years
I apologize that I am not familiar with Naruto or Avatar. I actually don't know anything about either of them.

I missed it, PyroDX, because I didn't look for it. I don't what harm is caused by a productive post, such as this one? I'm not trolling, spamming, or being rude.

Back