• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Conflicting Stories...

Years
So now that Arceus has been created and proclaimed the mesiah of the pokemon world where does that leave Mew? It was first stated that Mew has the DNA or all pokemon, but yet Arceus created the universe.

What I am getting at is how would Mew have the DNA of Arceus if Arceus was before any and all pokemon. Would this make Mew the first offspring or what ever you would like to call it of Arceus.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
according to my theory, arceus was first, then he created the legends, then mew after the rest of the legends.... and gave mew everyone's DNA...

Years
  • Age 32
  • H
  • Seen Mar 22, 2010
Yah.
Maybe Mew created Arceus and then Arceus created everything else.

Years
  • Age 32
  • H
  • Seen Mar 22, 2010
Or it could be that Mew was created after all the other pokémon.
Since it doesn't really have to be before to have their DNA.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
Arceus is like God, and then Mew is like Jesus. I mean; Arceus is from the world we don't get, and Mew is his part of the normal world.

Back