• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future of Spin-Off games?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
With the release of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and the upcoming Pokemon X and Y, i can't help but wonder what other pokemon spin-off games will be realeased in 3D?

I can almost imagine a Pokemon Ranger title using the designing used for pokemon X and pokemon Y. I mean,think of the Capture Styler animation in 3D when you can actually see a beam of light surrounding the pokemon and a progression like the more spins the Styler does, the more the pokemon is relaxing and getting more calm and tamed-that would be just....amazing.

Or a 3D battlefield from pokemon Conquest with 3D pokemon designs from X and Y?
Absolutley stunning!!

I am very fond of the Spin-OFF games, and seeing them in 3D will make my gaming experience a lot (LOT) better. Tell me what do you think in the comments!

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I want to see a battle simulator like Battle Revolution that is both on the Wii U and 3DS.

I'd also like to see a better Mystery Dungeon game that can rival Sky, which has my favourite storyline in Pokémon
52b0f867.gif

Back