• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction..

.VALO.

augmented reality
Years
  • How to start this off? Ummm.. I come from SerebiiForums, I'm known as .VALO. on there too, I'm 16 years old and enjoy a decent battle; standard rules of course! I'm not a 'noob' or whatever the geek speak term for it is these days but I am new to the forum, I'm familiar with what goes where etc so I'd rather not get the post saying 'read the rules' or whatever because I already have. Ummmm well about me:

I listen to UK Grime for those who are familiar with the genre
    As my avatar shows I smoke, wish I could quit but don't see it happening
    Start college in just over a week and I work in WHSmiths
    I am in a serious relationship and plan on getting engaged next year

Well enough about me, hopefully I enjoy my time here..

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC VALO!

Since you're not new to forum-going, I guess all there is to say is have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you're quite blunt about yourself, aren't you?
    (That wasn't criticism, by the way. I respect people who know exactly who they are.)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    I hope you will come to enjoy it as much as you did Serebii, or perhaps even more so.
    (That is considering you ever liked Serebii... As I'm not sure what you're opinion of that site is.)

Don't worry, I don't quote the rules to new people unless they have already broken a rule in their welcome thread or ask about them. You seem like you know what's going on, so there is no need for that.
    (There will probably be at least one person that will still ask you to do that, however. Some people just like getting those out there for some reason. o_o;)

Well, you seem like you have your life all mapped out; that's always a good thing to have done.
    I start college next year, myself; I can understand what kind of chaos one's life can be in at this point without the proper organization. Go luck to you and yours on your engagement.

Please do enjoy yourself while here at Pokécommunity.
    Take care~

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • hi, welcome to the forums, don't worry about bad battles (unless they are coming from me) there are tons of great battlers here.

Congrats on your "deep relationship". Sorry couldn't think of anything really to say there

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Welcome to The PokeCommunity Forums,i would tell you to read the rules but as you said you already have =P Well as it seems you started off great,i hope you make alot of friends here at PokeCommunity as most people are very nice..Have fun and read the faq if you have trouble with anything..

TLM

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Engaged at 17 might be jumping the gun.
    >_>

Buuut you didn't come here to have some girl to talk to you about life lessons, did you? xD

Welcome to PokeCommunity, and I hope you like it here. ^^
    Even though this place is fairly different from Serebii.. it's still good times though, still good times.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    People can fall in love when they are 12 so getting married at 17 isn't too early. Wish you all the best with that.
    Would I get a discount if I popped down your WHSMITHS? xD j/k
    I'm not one for pokébattles so this'll be the last time typing to you.
    Welcome and have fun.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, .VALO!

I hope you have a great time here at this wonderful site! Trust me it is great fun! So you can't stop smoking then aye? Well, no one will judge you on that! I just hope you CAN quite before something bad happens to you
    (We wouldn't want that happening to a fellow PC member!)

I am sure you will enjoy this site just as much as you enjoyed Serebii, or even more! That is assuming you even liked Serebii,net! I know I didn't like it there, it was way too green for me haha! I hope you have fun going to college as from what I have heard, it CAN be great fun with friends and such!

Have fun posting, making lots of friends and such!

Back