• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Height of Discord OOC Thread

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Its been 10 days since doubleJ posted. should we skip eclipse? Decision's on you, Ghost.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I'm probably doin' too much here, but just to let y'alls know I decided to give Eclipse a nudge to see if he's gunna post. After all, we wouldn't wanna skip over 'em when it turns out they just didn't notice we've made headway :S

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Ack guys! I'm wicked sorry, and I apologize for the long delay. My computers been having a little trouble lately, but it's fixed now, so I'm ready to RP. Sorry again, I'll go post right now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
So, I guess now we'll play the waiting game with Godrex for a bit? xD
...well, since this is an OOC thread: How's ev'ryone been doin'?

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
good. I was excited about this RP, but eh. I'm in others-- i'll live. >>;; The new Futurama was on the other night, and I personally thought it was great. <3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Haha, nice Rainbow! I myself don't follow Futurama though, more of a SP guy myself :B

Where is everyone? o___o
I thought atleast Jx2 would chat...
Anyways gaiz this is by far the most epic thing you shall ever see, and I recommend it highly ^___^

also, jackjt, I love you. You and I are like bffs now. For realz.

MY EDIT IS BETTER THAN DOUBLEJ'S: Fix'd link :D

Last edited:
Years
Oh hello, Bringer. I did not think you might have been monitoring this thread, for some reason, and as such, I did not think of it as a method of communication. Also, I take it that your recommendation implies that you have followed my commands and viewed this piece of epic media in its entirety?

EDITING AHOY: Also your link is a bit broken

Last edited:
Years
OoC: I know that SUs are closed, but is it possible that you might take another character or two-- side characters along the journey, perhaps-- a Gardevoir and Gallade? Their presence could be short lived and all that, if you like.

Thanks for your time, sorry to bother you!

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
Years
Heeey guys!
Sorry for the Pseudo-Absence....
So, Ravenstar. I think the whole idea is a bit 'stretchy', but I suppose if at one point I feel the need for one of those characters to be involved I'll PM you. Again, this is a big maybe thing, but thanks for being eager about the RP nonetheless :)

And Bringer, you should Google Lunar Hill right now and make sure you click on a webcomic (That's right, I'm too lazy to link cool things :D)

And also, anybody think it'd be viable to skip Godrex and move on?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
ZOMG things Ghosty is back! ^o^
But yeh, I'm certain no one would mind if ya just posted and we skipped over godrex. Seems like he hasn't even been on the 'munnity for a month .___.

...also lol TURTLE xD

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
Years
Not to mention me and Magus literally contacted him by phone... }:B

Well, let it be decreed that Godrex2 has been skipped over
That makes it... MY TURN :DDDD
I'll try to have the post up sooner than later, but I'm currently traveling (Austraaaalia :D) so it may be later (Not like one month later, but you get my drift)
Court is adjourned.

PS: Congratulations Bringo, you've got me hooked on that MS-adventurey-bob-thing. I am losing much needed travel sleep.

PPS: What pumpkin?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Is this happening? Because I want to stimulate the creative part of my brain O.o

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
SORRY!

sorry, Ghost quit pokecommunity, which is why this has gone nowhere. but I hope that anyone might come back?
EDIT: Ghost says the posting order is repealed.

Last edited:
Back