• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Group

Corey

Pokemon Legends Creator
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    alright well im new so i decided to make a group! why not get to know the community than making a group! i love ghost pokemon so i made...THE GHOST GROUP! i based this off Dragons Den, so thanks to them.

Pokemon We Consider Pokemon
    Ghastly
    Sableye
    Drifloon
    Haunter
    Shuppet
    Drifblim
    Froslass
    Gengar
    Bannette
    Mismagius
    Rotom
    Misdreavus
    Duskull
    Spiritomb
    Giratina
    Shedinja
    Dusclops
    Dusknoir

Tell me if i forgot any!
    Rules
    - Just follow the basic Community Rules.
    - You must have some interest in ghost pokemon to join
    - Only Owners & co-owners can post topics
    - Let's try to keep the spam low

GHOST GROUP TIPS
    - Subscribe to the thread to know when it's updated.
    - If you have a friend, or find a person on PC, who likes Ghost Pokemon, tell them about the Ghosts Group
    [FONT=&quot]-New members are encouraged to return often.[/FONT]

Topics:

THIS ONE.

We need someone to make banners!

Members List:

Corey - Owner

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
  • can i join my fav ghost is Mismagius i love Mismagius to death if i could i would have only a Ampharos Jolteon and MISMAGIUS as my pokemon on D/P/Pt but you need Hm slaves but back to topic i love Mismagius so much that i wanna join the Ghost Group

fearkcow

I ♥ Leftovers
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I'd like to join, pleaz. My favorite ghost is bannete. Masquerain and Bannete are mi 2 favorite pokes so yeah8D

peteron85

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hey ill join too!!! I enjoy Gastly and Haunter quite a lot, i just started a new team and gastly is my main pokemon. My favorite is Duskull, and i also love Sableye!!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    i wanna join! can a plz join!? =D i LOVE ghost pokemon! my fav ghost pokemon is (obviously) Gengar! =D

Back