• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I will pay if somebody help me find or do a storage system for this game..thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
Hey, i want somebody to help me or show me if they can how to do a storage system like in pokemon. I want to know how can i desposit a pokemon into a storage system with the same stats that i deposited them with and withdraw them with the same stats that i deposited them in. I'm not sure. I'm using rpgmaker2k3, not xp, so yea can anyone help?..if you can thanks. I will pay anyone if they have pay pal if they help me, i just need help, i've been looking but i can't find it. I just want a depostiing system for like the pokemon and everything so yea. Haha. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2008
Lol you had to choose RM2k3 didnt ya, dnt think any1 has released a working storage system for that, but then again im not certain.

Why dnt you download the RM2k starter kit and Port everything to 2k3, I know I could do it and it really aint that hard.

That way you dnt even need to pay anyone do you, the only thing is that you should ask the author of that starter kit first.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Why are people stubborn and go with everything but RMXP? Obviously if you're a noob at game making, etc, you should be using the "noobs game maker", which is RMXP because Poccils Pokemon Essentials is for RMXP. You should not be expecting people to help you on an inferior game maker if you have no skills.

BOTTOM LINE: If you can't figure it out yourself, it won't happen.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
dude you need to chill and stop being a pathetic gnome.

Why are people stubborn and go with everything but RMXP? Obviously if you're a noob at game making, etc, you should be using the "noobs game maker", which is RMXP because Poccils Pokemon Essentials is for RMXP. You should not be expecting people to help you on an inferior game maker if you have no skills.

Dude you need to chill and stop being a pathetic gnome, you can't tell a person that they are unable to do things by attempting to restrict their abilities. A person can make any kind of game with rpgmaker if they try and work hard on it, you can't sit here and attempt to make someone think they can't do it just because you are unable to motivate yourself to accomplish something with your mind. Don't try to make me feel bad for trying to do something that i know i can do, you need to start speaking for yourself and stop trying to put down people that know they can do what people think they can't do. Just chill, monkey.

Bottom Line: you don't have a bottom line. Now chill, loser.

And how are you going to say it's a "noob game maker" then say it's better than rpgmaker2k3?.You said that rpgmaker2k3 is a inferior game maker to rpgmakerxp but first you say rpgmakerxp is a "noob game maker"? dude make sense and chill, you uneducated metallic-faced ****.

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Dude you need to chill and stop being a pathetic gnome, you can't tell a person that they are unable to do things by attempting to restrict their abilities. A person can make any kind of game with rpgmaker if they try and work hard on it, you can't sit here and attempt to make someone think they can't do it just because you are unable to motivate yourself to accomplish something with your mind. Don't try to make me feel bad for trying to do something that i know i can do, you need to start speaking for yourself and stop trying to put down people that know they can do what people think they can't do. Just chill, monkey.

And how are you going to say it's a "noob game maker" then say it's better than rpgmaker2k3?.You said that rpgmaker2k3 is a inferior game maker to rpgmakerxp but first you say rpgmakerxp is a "noob game maker"? dude make sense and chill, you uneducated metallic-faced ****.

First off, you need to chill, not Flameguru. Flameguru is right in several ways. First off, if you're a game building n00b, then you need RMXP, not RM2K3. Besides, you were insulting Flameguru a lot more than he insulted the thread creator.
A person can make any kind of game with rpgmaker if they try and work hard on it, you can't sit here and attempt to make someone think they can't do it just because you are unable to motivate yourself to accomplish something with your mind.
Jealous much? Flameguru actually built most of the base of the Pokemon Essentials RMXP Starter kit, which I think is probably more than you could do. Besides which, Flameguru can do whatever he wants, within reason. And, I belive that this falls within the boundaries of reason. Yes, Flameguru may have a pet peeve for people who are trying to bite off more than they can chew, but you were'nt justified in your response. And, it looks like you need to think before typing, because you are insulting Flameguru, who actually makes sense, while your last paragraph is actually just a jumble of words that seem to sort of make sense. (And in my experience, the most uneducated people are the ones who most easily call others uneducated)

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
My god! The numbers of self proclaimed moderators on this sub-forum, as I see, are ever high. Many of you don't know it, but I left because of people like "Flameguru" and "Glitchfinder" - game development's "experts". Avatar you seriously need to start looking at these threads.

First of all, RMXP is NOT a n00b's (I am using this word, because you used it, newbie is more correct in this case, also you spelled it wrong, because it's n00b, not noob) game-making program. Why you may ask... It is way more advanced that its previous versions, because it has Ruby - its own programing language, and we both know that you know that. Ok, inferior... How can RM2k3 be inferior to RMXP when it can do everything RMXP can do, you just have to put effort in it, and sometimes use other programs to "hack" it, but the bottom line is: everything you can make in RMXP you can re-create in RM2k3.

As to your bottom line, I have to agree. If you can't get it for yourself, chances are you won't understand other people's code. Also, like everything else, it is better to take a grasp of it by yourself, trough trial, error and hardship.

You are not being very diplomatic about this, are you? There are many unnecessary words in your post. Please consider re-typing your post.

First off, you need to chill, not Flameguru. Flameguru is right in several ways. First off, if you're a game building n00b, then you need RMXP, not RM2K3. Besides, you were insulting Flameguru a lot more than he insulted the thread creator.

I beg to differ. Some of my reasons are stated in my response to Flameguru's post. Also, take notice n00b <> newbie, please use the correct one. And if you are a rookie at game-making, you don't have to start with RMXP (I myself started with RM2k3), although it is more user-friendly.
As to the matter of insulting. Flameguru did start it all, without reason, he could have just been polite. Plus, I would rather be called a monkey, than a n00b, because it insults the intelligence of the person using the word, where "n00b" states opinion.

Jealous much? Flameguru actually built most of the base of the Pokemon Essentials RMXP Starter kit, which I think is probably more than you could do. Besides which, Flameguru can do whatever he wants, within reason. And, I belive that this falls within the boundaries of reason. Yes, Flameguru may have a pet peeve for people who are trying to bite off more than they can chew, but you were'nt justified in your response. And, it looks like you need to think before typing, because you are insulting Flameguru, who actually makes sense, while your last paragraph is actually just a jumble of words that seem to sort of make sense. (And in my experience, the most uneducated people are the ones who most easily call others uneducated)

Ok... Jealous much? Other than being grammatically incorrect, it is also logically incorrect. Travis0198 stated that Flameguru lacks motivation, not something to be jealous of, is it now? Flameguru can do whatever he wants!?!? Sadly, this reflects the situation on this sub-forum, as it is largely unmoderated, or at least offenses like Flameguru's are getting away unpunished. Flameguru may dislike anybody he wants, but it is not his job to tell them "You're wrong (or this, or that)". And for closure "...while your last paragraph is actually just a jumble of words that seem to sort of make sense. (And in my experience, the most uneducated people are the ones who most easily call others uneducated)" how funny, yet true. Tell me Glitchfinder what that tells about you?

[Edit] Reason: Spelled Flameguru's nickname wrong.

Years
Avatar you seriously need to start looking at these threads.
I do look at these threads, but honestly, they happen almost daily now and almost every time the person creating the thread has not tried making the script (or anything else they ask about) first. They just come here and expect someone to do everything for them. This is the reason why they get negative response.
The reponse will be a whole lot better if you have the incentive yourself to actually create what you need.

Nobody is going 'unpunished'. If you think someone has been behaving in a way that isn't acceptable you can contact a moderator.
Every person has a different perception on the tone of posts, with the exception of the most blatant ones.

It's simply at the point where this type of thread has become so tedious that they're a waste of time to deal with.
I usually close them before anything comes out of them if I do happen to come across them first, which I don't in many cases due to differing timezones.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I agree that they are a nuisance. But what's even worse is that we have certain people to tell us that these threads are a nuisance, to flame new members and tell them to get lost and/or how to do things, where it is more appropriate that we just let these threads die out or get closed.

Improfane

hiatus
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
nobody notices that the topic starter is offering payment

Glitchfinder, I hope you have some achievements behind your criticism. DarkPegasus, your reasoning is so hurtful you are ignored. I agree with your points, however your argumentative style is disgustingly illogical and troll like.

Your mistakes:
  • There is no official spelling of noob, it's not a real word. It's derogatory variant of 'newbie'. You are wrong.
  • Your post is excessively wordy and full of waffle it is boring to read. Quit spinning around the point and get to it!
  • "Please consider re-typing your post." Your advice is relevant here.
  • For someone so retentive about grammar, you shouldn't be using '!?!?'
  • According to grammar monster, starting sentences with conjunctions is acceptable but bad if you overuse it. Reading this page would be a good idea.

Travis, you are refreshingly reasonable and I commend you for expressing opinions.

It's the same old tired argument... 'Skript Kiddies' vs 'Guys who wrote the whole thing themselves'
What a brilliant summarization of this whole ordeal.

Flameguru, you do realised that he wasn't stubborn at all he didn't post between yours and DarkWraith's post. Using 'bottom line' at the end of posts is a symptom of being too verbose.

The only innocent party in this topic is DarkWraith and Travis (with the small crime of swearing at an abusive regular)

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
There is no official spelling of noob, it's not a real word. It's derogatory variant of 'newbie'. You are wrong.

Ok, n00b is a real word, just as all the other slang words (and it's n00b, and not noob, because it's "computer" talk, you can even spell-check the word, if you want), also "n00b" is NOT a variant of "newbie", it is a word derived from "newbie", "n00b" - somebody tick, person that lacks common sense and can not be reasoned with.

Your post is excessively wordy and full of waffle it is boring to read. Quit spinning around the point and get to it!

I can write in any manner that I choose.

"Please consider re-typing your post." Your advice is relevant here.

I was trying to be friendly and helpful, a concept I see you are unfamiliar with.

For someone so retentive about grammar, you shouldn't be using '!?!?'

It was that or "WTF", also I can write however I want.

According to grammar monster, starting sentences with conjunctions is acceptable but bad if you overuse it. Reading this page would be a good idea.

Considering:

My first language: Serbian, my second language: Hungarian, my THIRD language: English and so on.

I am quite well versed in writing, and when I decide that I will become a writer, I might visit that particular site.

Ok, now, your grammar, I will enjoy this:

Your post is excessively wordy and full of waffle, it is boring to read.

Flameguru, you do realise that he wasn't stubborn at all and/,because he didn't post between your and DarkWraith's post.

The only innocent party in this topic are DarkWraith and Travis (with the small crime of swearing at an abusive regular)

DarkPegasus, your reasoning is so hurtful that you are ignored

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Since he spoke ill of mine ^^ I am not the grammar inspection, but if you are going to trash somebody with words like "n00b" and spell them incorrectly, expect to be trashed back, about it.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Let me put things simply. This thread is breaking down into a flame war. Yes, Flameguru was unnecessarily cruel in his choice of words, but I was right in pointing out that Flameguru's response didn't hold a candle to the offensiveness of the response after it. Yes, I may have been a little cruel here as well, but what of it? Like flameguru, I dislike people who haven't figured out how to swim before jumping into the deep end, and then begging, or, in this case, offereing to pay, to be rescued. Also, in respect to travis doing nothing, I belive that to be incorrect. Not only did travis inflame and build upon Flameguru's criticism, you are making it worse by saying that he didn't.
And for closure "...while your last paragraph is actually just a jumble of words that seem to sort of make sense. (And in my experience, the most uneducated people are the ones who most easily call others uneducated)" how funny, yet true. Tell me Glitchfinder what that tells about you?

It tells you me that I am a relatively observant person. May I also mention that I am still in high school, getting top grades in every class, and that I have scored in the 90th or above percentile in every standardized test I have taken since elementary school. Not only that, but I have been named one of the 2007 National Merit Commended Scholar, which means that I am in the top 5% of all students in the entire USA who took the NMSQT/PSAT in 2007. Now, I am not mentioning this for self-glorification, only because you implied that I was unintelligent. (On the other hand, I do have ADHD, Aspergers, and Oppositional Defiance Disorder)

On the topic of the "jealous much" comment, I was fully aware of it being improper grammar. I was also fully aware of the fact that Flameguru is a very accomplished scripter, who actually built the original base for pokemon Essentials.

Glitchfinder, I hope you have some achievements behind your criticism.

Well, let's see. First off, I have the demo that you see a couple of pages back that will change a game's window size and resolution to half, which effectively mimics the 16 pixel tilesets of Nintendo. (And this was BEFORE the Pokemon Essentials Starter kit reused the same scripts with minor modifications. Second, I am also one of the most accomplished eventers on this board, with one of major achievements being an entire event-based weather system with randomized wather that changes by region and (in the case of rain and such) will change while inside a building, and go away altogether when underground. Not only did that system control weather, it had day/night built in, as well as a seasonal calendar and differences, weather control, and many other things. And I built it for fun, not to use in a project. (I also built it to see just how slow it would run on my old 512 MB RAM computer. It actually went at the normal pace, which surprised me a little) You can see an early version of that system on one of the older posts in this main board. (It has an acronym as part of the name, and please don't revive my old threads) Finally, I don't belive that I was any more rude than Travis, whom you seem to have put up on a graffitied pedastel.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024

Last time I checked, newer versions of things were supposed to be innovative and easier to use.

If you were in control of Ford, their cars today would be made of FAIL and AIDS. But I'm done now, I will not respond to this topic ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back