• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Diamond ( GBA Remake )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
  • Man!I'll never read the storyline,its like i'm reading for exams!No way!
    I don't like what you have in the screenies,first of all,the o/w sprite is not the same as diamonds,and the hair has one colour only.Second of all,the second screenie has a weird mistake,the person slips under the sign.

I don't like this.Why?Lets review what you've done to Aerow.

1) you saw his team thread
    2) You liked the hack the team is making.
    3) firstly,you joined cause you thought its a very good idea.
    4) After that,you thought its a veeeeery good idea,so you decided to make first a thread.
    5)in other words,you stole this hack,and then you say "No rude comments" so
    Aerow cant post here,to claim this as his hack.

:\
    stealing is not a good thing these days,and there's no point in denying it,cause i won't believe you.And everyone else who says i'm not right,look the proof in aerows Lightdawn team.

NatureKeeper

This is a REMAKE. No way it is stealing. And the overworlds are up to Yasumin.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years

• @NatureKeeper - Thanks for understanding this Zorthan here is not =/ how sad maybe he doesn't know how to understand... and he got a mistake on the overworlds.. " The characters are not Dawn nor Lucas it's Ericsson or Erica how loser Zorthan is..

Updates/News:
    This hack will be turn into Firered not Ruby now :D because im much more confident with Fire-red than Ruby
    This is just a small update screenshots will be up on friday :D

NOTICE: IM GOOD AT PEOPLE WHO ARE NICE.. BUT IF THEY ARE NOT NICE... IM GOING TO KILL AND KICK THEIR STUPID ASSES =/
    BEOFRE YOU POST SOMETHING BAD GO READ SOOMETHING FIRST

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yasumin you really need to learn to calm down, anything you have to say you can say in private messages rather than ruin your thread with a rent.

Another thing about the maps, the Hero's head is cut off by the building, though I guess it doesn't matter if you are changing to firered as you can make sure its fixed :)

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
  • Yo stole the idea from Aerow,and instead of denying it kindly,you got enraged with aerow. :\
    This is a major failure,and you dont have a reason to call me loser -i have!

in your face!

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • Sure i will do... This is gonna much more prettier because im much more confidence in FireRed in Ruby that's why it got bugs :D

-Yasumin

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • No, the idea is not stolen. I could say Aerow stole the idea from Nintendo or from Someperson2008. Nintendo for the originals and Someperson2008 already has a Diamond Pre-Make. You have no right to go to someones thread and accuse them for no reason.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Can you stop arguing now? I'm sure aerow and Yasumin can work this out somewhere else, spamming and arguing in the thread isn't going to help.

Years
  • Hey yasumin just remove the remake from your thread and don't call it a remake ok because its NOT A REMAKE i think it'll settle stuff and heed my advice cause at this rate we'll all get banned for good!Don't scold zorth your not worth scolding him!

Don't TALK VAGUE WITH OTHERS

HEY zorth sorry some idiots don't know how to behave i'm sorry

and that goodies guy
    leave rom hacking now because even you use nintendo's rom as a base and thats that!

oh and mods close the thread if you want its just crap now

Last edited:

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • No.. Aerow said it's fine.. But Zarchon is the only Problem..

EDIT: How can i edit it? Only Moderators can

EDIT 2: And for your info if it's not a Remake how are the maps named the same with Pokemon Diamond NDS?
    ahaha~ yes it is.. it have just some changes and much more features~

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    i wish you luck with the change Yasumin. Just ignore comments like Zorthan's. He is just acting like a troll.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • Yes he does :D Well yeah... You'll be suprise from the changes.. The Screenies will be up on Friday still working on the Tiles in Fire-Red Thanks for Supporting you guys :D

-Yasumin

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yup, I can't wait to see the screenies. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask xD. Just be wary I am on a tight schedule.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • For the People who Doesn't Understand:
    Well here it is.. As Goodies Said and Other People said... There are many Pokemon Diamond Remakes/Premakes like Zeikku Pokemon Clear Diamond it got a lot of progress but failed... and also SOmeperson2008 many people make this.. So The Idea.. Could be shared... and also this is not 100% Remake as i have said in the first placed okies? and also what do you mean by Idea? Idea means Same Features and Storyline.. but my Storyline is gonna changed... the features is not the same.. The tiles are not the same.. The main plot is not the same rightie? So it's not considered Stealing

For The People who Supports:
    Sorry for the trouble guys.. Zarchon started it.. This Thread should be cleaned up.. So i should make another thread... Thank you for supporting this game and me...

-Yasumin

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • THE LAST MESSAGE
    People,Friends and to the Moderators of this Sub-Forum Emulation.
    This thread will be close due to some lazy peoples ( No need to know you already know them ).. And to some Arguements
    This thread will be soon revive in Progressing Hacks! ( Friday )

Credits To:
    Cierra
    Goodies
    Marxvile
    And to my Fellow Friends

Thank you..

* Thread is Closing *

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not so sure you need credits for closing a thread ^^'' but good luck on this premake,

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Thread closed. Further arguments can continue somewhere else, infractions will be given to anyone trying to continue this here. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back