• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on MOEfying existing romhacks?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    PjHbMgF_d.webp

INTRO:
    Spoiler:

My question is...

What are the factors and circumstances that I should take-in and consider before I share these moemon patches here and is it allowed to share a mod(Moemon mod) of a hack?

The hacks I've moefied and played so far(and ready to be distributed as secondary patch to the specific hack):
    Moemon Korosu
    Moemon Genesis
    Moemon Azure Horizons
    Moemon AshGray(english 2020 moemon mod)

PROOF:

fiQyOhA_d.webp

KdVUSSA_d.webp

46ZdPuv_d.webp

QwiSzF1_d.webp

wh9JxTI_d.webp

ows1SaO_d.webp

Additional info about these Moemon mods:

Spoiler:

Other romhack things I do:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    Looks fun, you could post them in a big single thread, but don't take my word, i'm new here.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • You know what would be hilarious and a little creepy for these Moemon hacks? If the player's sprite was Master Roshi or someone of the like.

Years
  • I've never played a moemon hack but they look adorable, so I can't imagine there being any issues with it? Though I do have to ask, do you do the art yourself, or is it done by other people, because if you come across fanon pokemon how would you handle that?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    This is exactly what I've been looking for. Major kudos to you for taking the time to make the patches, they look great. If you don't end up posting them publicly would you be willing to send me links? I'd really like to play these.

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    I love these so much. I would love a version of these for most good hacks.
    Were these released in a separate thread?

Years
  • i always prefer to play moemon hacks over regular ones because most of the time the sprites are sooooo cute! and the other half of the time they're sexy, which isn't bad either

I wish I had the patience of manually editing sprites of completed hacks but, well, I don't :P so if you already have edited it, don't be shy! share with us!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    PjHbMgF_d.webp

INTRO:
    Spoiler:

My question is...

What are the factors and circumstances that I should take-in and consider before I share these moemon patches here and is it allowed to share a mod(Moemon mod) of a hack?

The hacks I've moefied and played so far(and ready to be distributed as secondary patch to the specific hack):
    Moemon Korosu
    Moemon Genesis
    Moemon Azure Horizons
    Moemon AshGray(english 2020 moemon mod)

PROOF:

fiQyOhA_d.webp

KdVUSSA_d.webp

46ZdPuv_d.webp

QwiSzF1_d.webp

wh9JxTI_d.webp

ows1SaO_d.webp

Additional info about these Moemon mods:

Spoiler:

Other romhack things I do:

Spoiler:

I would love to play these Moemon version.

Back