• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Ultra Moon - Totally Exhausted

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jumped from gen 5 to SwSh and now playing catch up. Took me 4 long days but I finally beat Giovanni in Ultra Moon. Already caught 2 Stakatakas in Beast balls and the 4 Oricorios, and got TM 26 to boot. This was the most exhausting pokemon game I have ever played. Will take the next couple of days easy on Sword. Even getting TM 26 was a task. Went the wrong way and had to battle a pair of masters followed by Blue, and both battles were not easy. Then, had to work extra hard to get the Alakazam goodies before getting the 4th Oricorio and TM 26. At least Necrozma and Poipole were easy. Whew! One positive is that I now sincerely appreciate the existence of Dhelmise and Dugtrio; never did before on the latter pokemon (maybe because there were much better lighting rods early like Garchomp)! Just experienced Dhelmise for the first time in SwSh but didn't need to use it to progress. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Took it easy from battling today and went HA mon hunting. Watched a couple of YouTube videos and decided to try my hand at galvanize geodude. Unfortunately, no geodude in Ultra Moon; only graveler on route 12. So after a couple of hours, finally caught a calm nature male galvanize graveler at level 32. This game is way more challenging than SwSh imo, but being in Hawaii, the place names are so awesome; I was actually raised in a place called Lanakila. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    4 tries and finally ran into and caught a power of alchemy female quiet grimer at level 25. Need to get more leppa berries as the grimer completely depleted my small stock. HA mon hunting definitely more fun than battling, and the unique techniques required in this generation rock!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hey, friend! glad you're enjoying ultra moon, especially dugtrio. it's an amazing pokemon. :) i'm gonna move this over to travel journals since i think it'll be more appropriate there.

best of luck on your alolan journey!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Started the morning catching a regular swift swim huntail then went out with the family. After returning, spent about an hour on route 8 and got an adaptability yungoos, gale wings fletching and thick fat ratatta. Went back to Melemele bay to try for a gorebyss but got my first shiny instead - a purple shell armor modest clamperl. Maybe it should be my gorebyss Lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Got two regular swift swim Gorebyss and just completed a 3.5 hr sos battle to get gooey Goomy. This game is so awesome, but I wish the ha mons would appear sooner in the battle. Lol. Learned lots from the battle and will try to get ha Huntail/Gorebyss soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Gave up early after Natu teleported out of sos battling at the Akala Outskirts. Limited screen time but got a rattled Clamperl in Melemele Bay, slush rush Sandshrew in Tapu Village, scrappy Pangoro on route 10, and an awesome adamant battle armor Cubone at Wela Volcano Park. Also caught a so-called 1% Kangaskhan (early bird) there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Today's catch... Route 17: intimidate Scraggy at lvl 35 and sniper Ariados at lvl 33. Route 2: sniper Spearow at lvl 8 and moody Smeargle at lvl 6. Diglett's Cave: sand veil Larvitar at lvl 21. Melemele Meadow: symbiosis Flabebe at lvl 12 along with two orange-colored Flabebe and a sweet veil Cutiefly at lvl 10. Akala Outskirts: magic bounce Natu at lvl 23. Yeah!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Today's adventure... Route 1: rain dish Wingull at lvl 5 and infiltrator Inkay at lvl 6. Also got second shiny, a Wingull (hydration) at lvl 7. Route 4: pickup Pikipek (jolly!) at lvl 12, inner focus Mudbray at lvl 14 and anticipation Eevee at lvl 11. Also caught an Umbreon (synchronize) at lvl 14. Poni Grove: prankster Riolu at lvl 53. Also caught a Lucario (steadfast) at lvl 52. Back at route 4 (night; day in Ultra Moon): Espeon (synchronize) at lvl 13. Back at route 1 (night; day in Ultra Moon): limber Buneary at lvl 3, rattled Ledyba at lvl 3 and lightning rod Pichu at lvl 2.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Today will conclude my focus on Ultra Moon. Need to learn how to transfer my pre-gen 8 pokemon to Pokemon Home (if possible).

Today's catch: prankster Sableye (adamant and female) at lvl 13 (Ten Carat Hill) and sturdy Carbink at lvl 14 (also TenCH). Route 1: regenerator Slowpoke at lvl 6.

End.

Back