• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi, Hi Ryan! What is up? =3 Still enjoying your day off from school?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know what you mean. It is getting closer to for me going back to work, ugh. But Wednesday I am off again yay. ^^ But then it will be the last for this week. -__-;

School will be over before you know it.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • I sure hope so. We get out a month from tomorrow and I am happy! Well actually the last week is just final exams, and last semester I only had to take one, which mean't I didn't have to go to school the rest of that week. The test was on Monday too. So hopefully that is how it works out this coming time.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Same at Australia. It's funny though, you have to do two years of supervised driving before you get your full license at 18, but by then, you're probably drink-driving and hitting pedestrians at random. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back