• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lost Era

How is Pokemon Era coming along?

• Awsome

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Good

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Okay I guess..........

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • My dog can do better!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Sorry but no.I know how to but thats too much of a hassel. Unless someone has a script for it. Oh and im in need of char sets if you give me some ill give you credit btw im using rmxp.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
(Sorry for double post) Okay its update time! First off I got a trainer card!(thanks to -virtual-) Also Ive finish the 2nd town and Route1. Im still looking for char sets and battlers (fronts and backs) if anyone wants to contribute you'll get credit.

Also the 2nd town is Petalburg! It survived! But how?..........

Check this post daily because it will change

Current Features Blue=Finished Red=Working on/beta
---------
trainer card
DCBS
CMS
Pokedex
Day/Night
More to come soon!

Maps
------
Ceader Town
Route 1
Petalburg City
Route 2

Some screens

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Thanks for reminding me. Yes there might be new pokemon (havent decided yet but got a spriter) and new items as well :D I might add more stuff but right now im focusing on my cbs and mapping.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
@Datriot Really depends on how your making you CBS mines a DCBS so alot of people could make it.

Okay Im thinking of keeping one original starter If I get new pokemon which would you choose. Choose three of you favorites because I might do old pokemon starters. Also heres some sprites I recolored of team Chaos. Im still looking for char sets!

Last edited:

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Update-In the middle of the game you get to battle "ghost trainers' basically ghost of the main characters in past games. Which one looks better the one with the shadowy thing or the one without. Please give me opinions!

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
-Updates-
Bike system beta finished
Working on Route2 and Day/Night system
Finished Route1 and Petalburg
New Ghost trainer

Thanks to -virtual- for his scripts also I recolered hawks Iseal and got some screens what do you guys think?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
The night is too pinkish maybe you should make it a bit more blackish.

Back