• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Water walking bug

mybusiness

How can I fix walking on water and waterfall? I have add-ons for following pokemon, footsteps, pokeRide, Mach-Acro and RollerSkates and more, but any idea towards how could this problem be solved is appreciated.
    Record_2019_07_03_21_58_05_741.gif

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Could be PokeRide script. Anyway, did you check to each '.surfing' code inside these custom script?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    What version of Essentials are you using?
    Are all of your add-ons compatible with that version of Essentials?

Its possible that the tileset you are using was not set up properly - refer to the tileset page to make sure you have set your tiles up properly.

Last edited:

mybusiness

Detected the problem. That is Mach and Acro by Rei, that was intended for v16, and I modified it a bit to work partially in v17.2. But cannot fix all code. I'll just remove it.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Detected the problem. That is Mach and Acro by Rei, that was intended for v16, and I modified it a bit to work partially in v17.2. But cannot fix all code. I'll just remove it.

Post what you adapted into the script into the respective thread, and the P.S showing what need to be fixed.
    I will help you to adapt 100%.

mybusiness

The code is mostly intact. I just modified the minimum necessary in order to pass the compiler test. I'll put it there anyways, although you'll see that it has to be seriously modified.

Back