• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Years
  • My name is Joey and I'm very pleased to meet you! I really like Tyrogue. I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was very small! My first game was HeartGold and I'm hoping that I'll find the time to get into Sword and Shield's competitive scene. I hope you're all having a good day today and I hope I'll make a good fit here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Welcome! HeartGold was honestly such a great Pokemon game, haven't played it in a long while. Always good to have some competitors around, especially with Sword and Shield so close to release! Have you played some Ultra Sun and Moon competitive?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Joey! Welcome to the community! :) Tyrogue is a very neat and unique favorite Pokemon! I can't say if I know anyone who also favors it, but I think it's cool that you do!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Hello i'm new to the community, I do need to add more friends to complete the friends mission, here is my trainer code 3658 5319 2224

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hey Joey Weclome to the community I know you said you really like tyrogue but that doesn't make it clear enough to me so is that your favorite Pokémon?

Back