• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Attack animations

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2021
    Hi guys, I'm making my own pokémon games and I've noticed that the attack animations aren't good. I'm not really good at creating animations, do you know where i can find them? Thanks

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    On my game I develop, I use the animations from the Essentials it gives with some modifications to somemto make them look better plus some new ones (Mostly for Custom Moves but also for standard moves)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    Hey nice of reborn to share their animation!

Where in the script do I have to modify something to take their animations into account? just replacing the existing pictures doesn't work

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • No dude. Beside all animations pic, you need replace these archives (from Data folder):
    move2anim.dat;
    moves.dat;
    PkmnAnimations.

Back