• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Pokemon BW2 Mod Query

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    So I know shiney570 hasn't exactly been active these past few months, and it's been a long time since his BW2 Mod was last updated.
    The Relic castle web archive of the mod does exist, but only the main page and the BW2 utility scripts page are included, the various other required scripts and graphic packs haven't been included in the Wayback machine.

So, I wanted to ask if anyone has these scripts and graphics stashed away in their PC, would they mind sharing with the community? I would use them in my game and am pretty sure others would like to do so as well.

EDIT: Turns out I was being dense, as usual. Never mind. The scripts are available on the NORMAL web, and not the Wayback Machine as I had expected.

Last edited:
    Back