• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] 4 & 5 IV Pokemon for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new here! Been doing some breeding recently preparing for VGC and trading. I would love to share with you all.

I have 4 and 5 IV's on all of my pokemon for trade. Not all are optimal IVs, but very close. Let me know what combination you would like. I will also include a list of pokemon I would like to trade for. Please take a look at the following list of pokemon I have available:

Goomy
- Sap Sipper
- Modest

Shellos
-Storm Drain
-Bold
-Egg moves
• Stockpile
• Swallow
• Spit Up
• Clear Smog
• Mist
• Yawn

Magikarp
- Swift Swim (Intimidate)
- Jolly

Dewpider
- Water Bubble
- Adamant
- Egg Moves
• Sticky Web
• Stockpile
• Spit Up

Togedemaru
- Lightning Rod
- Jolly
- Egg Moves
• Fake Out

Cutiefly
- Shield Dust
- Timid
- Egg Moves
• Sticky Web
• Moonblast

Sneasel
- Inner Focus
- Adamant
- Egg Moves
• Icicle Crash
• Ice Shard
• Fake Out
• Feint

I have more in the works such as Conkeldurr, Boltund, Arcanine, Centiskorch, Togekiss, Mudsdale, Aromatisse, Drapion, Whimsicott, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Pangoro, Oranguru, and Noivern. I will post them once they are available.

Here is a list of Pokemon I am looking to trade for. Mostly Pokemon with hidden abilities or egg moves I cant access in Shield. Please help me out!!

- Grookey
- Scrafty
- Kommo-o
- Hydreigon
- Galar Farfetch'd
- Eevee (Hidden Ability)
- Sableye (Hidden ability)
- Gardevoir (Hidden ability)
- Excadrill (Hidden ability)
- Corviknight (Hidden ability)
- Clefable (Hidden ability)
- Hatterene (Hidden ability)
- Gothitelle (Hidden ability)
- Orbeetle (Hidden ability)
- Good IV Ditto's

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 23, 2020
Hi

I already got a grookey, but I would be willing to trade oranguru and goomy for scrafty and kommo-o.

Could you please let me know more info on the 2 pokemon you have? Like their pokeballs, abilities, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back