• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruiting Nintendo Switch Pokémon Players

Captain Charizard

Charizard Trainer
Years
  • Switch VS is looking for more members in our group that play Pokémon for our Pokémon events. I am hosting one soon and people are open to join us in discord and on here for it. I decided group category would be best because I'm inviting people to join the group as well. Reply or PM me to get more info. The rules are simple: transfers allowed for Pokémon HOME's release and no legendaries. Just a fun free for all tourney with no cheating, hacks, or shenanigans. Remember reply or PM for more info!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Switch VS is looking for more members in our group that play Pokémon for our Pokémon events. I am hosting one soon and people are open to join us in discord and on here for it. I decided group category would be best because I'm inviting people to join the group as well. Reply or PM me to get more info. The rules are simple: transfers allowed for Pokémon HOME's release and no legendaries. Just a fun free for all tourney with no cheating, hacks, or shenanigans. Remember reply or PM for more info!

Can you send me more info please? Thanks

Back