• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Binary] Pokemon Let's Go Togepi/Pichu recruiting (ROM HACK)

MM980

"You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it
Years
  • HI, I am making two ROM hacks, Let's GO Togepi and Pichu and I want helps...
    Story : In my pokemon world 14 is the minimum age to start challenging gyms and being a serious trainer.
    But in this unnamed region, there are no gyms but annually holds a celebration in which they summon Lugia / Ho-Oh.
    You must battle 4 battle tents (names can be changed) and defeat 4 ultra tent trainers to be the kind of champion
    You are a 10 year old kid and Professor Blue Oak has come to the region for a study and stays in your hometown. You ask him a pokemon but he didn't give you because you are just 10, but you disturbed him a lot and he gave you a special togepi/pichu...
    Go an an adventure, defeat battle tents, help out blue, Destroy the plans of local gang to stop the festival along with strong trainers, Summon the legendary (as the game progress you become the chosen one), defeat ultra tents and be the hero.

PLANNING FEATURES :

Your starter walks around in the city.
    Good old characters return.
    ultra evolution
    minigames (not at all sure)
    new region
    different gameplay
    gen 8 characters
    Let's go P/E characters
    Entei Suicune Raikou
    and more and more, i dont remember them all.

Script helpers (also known as teachers and script masters)- who will give some scripts and script ideas
    Custom tile importer
    OverWorld Editor/ Artist
    ASM hacker

what I do - make scripts with script helpers, design map

I will add more posts when I need or posts you want to be added so you can join

Thank You

Last edited:

MM980

Years
  • Many saw this thread but didn't want to join...
    Some of them didn't join because they don't know (Just my belief, ok)
    Friends like that, don't be afraid, Let's do it together, helping each other
    + I am not the leader, we all are and everyone's name will be given equal importance in credits 😄

MM980

Years
  • What does "different gameplay" mean?
    Different gameplay means no gyms, rather 4 battle tents and 3 ultra tents (elite 3 /elite 4 replacement) and unnamed tent (champion battle)

This Hack is going to be more like the movie Power of Us (Our story in Japan)

Are you interested...

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I really wanted to help you but i dont know how to do anything 😅😂

Back