• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Graphics Library (Gens 1-3) (Formally RPGM MV Ultimate Resource)

PokeTester9000

The Strongest PokeTester!
Years
02/06/21
This is it!
First off, I hope everyones safe after the last "13" months of 2020. Hopefully the next 11 months of 2021 are better.
Hopefully, this now COMPLETE "Pokemon Graphics Library" can make your life easier. Like many, 2020 hit me hard as well and I had many family issues which are now worked out. It is with great pleasure that I put a cap on this 3+ year project. I decided to do a name change and new page since I can say this is at least 96% of Gen 1-3 Graphics, ready to go!

~I will no longer be updating this, as I think its pretty much done.~

-So for the new guys, what is this? Long story short, its a massive collection of graphics from six Pokemon titles; Gens 1,2 and 3, the Trading Card Game, Fire Red and Leaf Green, and even the Space World 97 Gold Beta. These were made to mainly be used with RPG Maker MV, a very fun program. However, for the graphics to look normal, they needed to be beefed up 3x (i.e; a 16x16 sprite needs to be 48x48).
So what does that mean for the guys who DON'T like RPGM MV? Well, good news; ALL the sprites are available in thier original tiny size as well. The only caveat being they are still sorted like they are in RPGM MV. Not a big loss, as you can simply lift what you need from the sheets.
Also included are a few select Gens 4-7 materials that fit in pretty nicely. Of particular note are the Pokemon Overworld sprites from Heart Gold and Soul Silver. They fit in quite nicely with Gen 3, and you can have your bois follow you around. :)

The Files (Use Tug Zip or 7-Zip to unpack);
The Made for RPGM MV Version
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kyuyt0ff21avv92/Pokemon+Graphics+Library.7z/file
The Original Size Version
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tkltjmmilkevoco/Pokemon+Graphics+Library+(Normal+Sized).7z/file

Heres a quick breakdown of each Section;

-Gen 1 (Green, Red, Blue and Yellow)
~Individually colored tilesets using the Game Boy Color Palletes, the original B+W and Green palletes, and even the SW97 "Night" pallete
~Every Pokemon from all three versions, including the wierd Pokemon Green ones
~Attack Effects included!
~And more...
Spoiler:

-Trading Card Game
~All Face Portraits!
~Every card, including altered and english
~All the coins! (Yay?)
~And more...
Spoiler:

-Gen 2 (Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
~All three Times of Day Tilesets! Everything is sorted for easy switching between sets.
~Shiny Variations included!
~All NPCs have every color variation!
~And more...
Spoiler:

-Space World 97' Gold Demo
~All the weird and cool Beta Mon!
~Incorporated the neat looking "Night Time" Pallete.
~And more...
Spoiler:

-Gen 3 (Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
~2 sets of Tilesets for easy switching between R/S and Emerald Graphics
~Berry Trees! (Apparently these are highly sought after graphics)
~Christ, this was hard. :(
~And more...
Spoiler:

-Fire Red and Leaf Green
~Alot of "Building Extensions" (i.e; custom made sprites, mostly a wall that can allow for building expansions and such)
~SO much more...
Spoiler:

-And this is not including a massive butt ton of side game materials; Puzzle League, Pinball, e-Reader games...

~A bit of a warning; I kinda rushed through the last part of the R/S/E Tilesets, so some things may be out of place or not working.
This has been a wild ride, one I do not care to reapeat. If I had started with the R/S/E graphics, I would have been very discouraged and probably quit. But anyway, enjoy!

Last edited:

Xyllas

Old School Pokemon Veteran
Years
Kudos to you, dude, I saw your other version of this as well as the updated version, and I just want to say thank you very much for the resources, I am sure they will be of great use to me with credit to you of course for the work of retrieving and compiling them all, but I am very impressed with what you have managed to do, well done. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 27, 2021
hey, your work looks dope but the first link is not working for me, can you please fix it? :)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Very broken
im using the mv version and only test emerald outside

Years
The library includes all of the Pokemon sprites from Gen I-III, as well as some of the trainer sprites. The aim is to provide a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to create a pokemon game or fan project.

Back