• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Frontier Feldspar! Fight in the Battle Frontier and explore many locations full of mystery in the Zulo Area!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
574710-crop0_110_5120_1390-ll-p6ctxnqh-v4.webp

POKEMON FRONTIER FELDSPAR
A Fangame made by Tritra Serpifeu

Pokemon Frontier Feldspar is a Pokemon Fangame made in Pokemon Essentials V.17.2 were you play a trainer who arrives in the Zulo Area. A area that has four places:

5722044-ll-xfcx3tbm-v4.webp
The Electric wonderland full of electric types!

5722071-ll-xsgvwgwd-v4.webp
The Canyon with many layers and pokemon to find!

5722136-ll-8hrseymf-v4.webp
The Little Island were thanks to the Quick Champ programm. You can get eight badges in no time

And the main attraction:
5722193-ll-t8h3ygqc-v4.webp
The Paradise for Trainers with seven fun activities to participate!

The Game is basically a open world were you explore these four places. The main idea will be that you explore the Places to get new Pokemon to do better in the Activities of the Battle Frontier. Although due to many secrets and new forms of old pokemon. You can have fun if you only explore and ignore the Battle Part!
5723254-ll-4wjgtxhf-v4.webp

5723443-ll-nivviaps-v4.webp

5723564-fseeagqx-v4.webp

Feature List!
-New forms of old pokemon. Some are Moemon, some are Regional Variants!
-The Birthsigns by Lucidious89 are in the game, giving all the Pokemon in the Zulo Area a unique birthsign!
-Many minigames to help pass the time! Including Triple Triad, Human v Human Battles, Digging in Gen 4 Underground style and more!
-Mints from Gen 8 return, making getting competetive Pokemon much easier!
-A battle frontier with 7 activities, each requireing other skills to become good at them!

The Game is finished, I may make a few bugfixes and add a few methods to obtain some pokemon. But for the most part the game is finished!
(The game is currently not avaiable though.)

cgtp49c3sot61.jpg
(Drawn by Joyung#6177)

Screenshots:
7058479-mf8qiiez-v4.webp

7058463-ll-qty6icwp-v4.webp

7058445-ll-apzesexm-v4.webp

7058453-ll-eufisiju-v4.webp

7058469-ll-hniryxze-v4.webp

Tritra Serpifeu 2021

Credits:
Pokémon Frontier Feldspar

A Project by:
TritraSerpifeu

Soundtrack from:
Pokémon
Denpa Men
Pikmin
Sonic
Mario
Epic Battle Fantasy
Flight of the Concords
Undertale
Outer Wilds
Steven Universe
The Legend of Zelda

People I got stuff from:
Game Freak for Creating Pokémon
Game Jolt for Hosting my Game
Luka S.J. for Creating many Scripts I used
Mr Lagger for some Sprites
Lithium Dragon for some Sprites
Boonzeet for the Habitat List Script
NettoHikari for the Backup Script
Lucidious89 for Birthsign Script
MichaelDoerrler for being a friend
Matt Razorak for creating EBF

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
ooooh this game looks fun I might have to try it....

also do you guys have a Discord? would love to join one..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
Awesome!!
I always looked for a Frontier fan game!
I'll try it later this week, do you have plans on update to Essentials v18.1? It would be much much smoother.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Awesome!!
I always looked for a Frontier fan game!
I'll try it later this week, do you have plans on update to Essentials v18.1? It would be much much smoother.

No... I also use some scripts that are hard to transfer to V.18.1. Thats why it will stay on V.17.2!
But... Pokemon isn't about the high performance anyway!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Love this game so far! is there a rental facility? I cant seem to find one (Like the one in emerald where you would rent teams and beat your opponent with the choice of swapping 1 mon out). Great work !

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Love this game so far! is there a rental facility? I cant seem to find one (Like the one in emerald where you would rent teams and beat your opponent with the choice of swapping 1 mon out). Great work !

Sadly, no... Although I am glad you liked it so far! I would really appreciate it if you send me a detailed review or further do something to notice people of the games existance.
I once had plans for a own rental facility, but it was kinda hard to do and I cutted it because of developing problems, sorry!

Years
interesting game, i wish there were hints on events like the rumor guy somewhere where we can rewatch them

what is a good place to train your pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
interesting game, i wish there were hints on events like the rumor guy somewhere where we can rewatch them

what is a good place to train your pokemon?

1. Some folks at the Battle Frontier have dialouge tips at the game. When you want to hear from the rumour guy again you can maybe start a new file and then just don't save. He is accesable without beating Natalie so that way you can hear the rumour guy again. But if you need hints, feel free to DM me here or talk to me via my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mqwpCWGfdg

2. If you want the highest levels pokemon to fight I recommend the Crystal Cavern with pokemon up to Level 70 avaiable. You need to search the ? Factory on Electropolis to get access though. If you want a Place you do not need to unlock (beside beating Natalie but she is like the first task in the game) I can recommend the ? Factory with Level 40-45 mons.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
UPDATE... I like added a piece of art by Joyung#6177 to the Page to give it a more inviting feel!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys, i was playing the battle with random pokemon with my current team, and i found an error saying like "#<Pokemonbag:0x9b73048>" or something like that. Does anyone have this problem? Or delveloper, can you fix that?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Hey guys, i was playing the battle with random pokemon with my current team, and i found an error saying like "#<Pokemonbag:0x9b73048>" or something like that. Does anyone have this problem? Or delveloper, can you fix that?

Hello, sadly I do not know the source of the ploblem, can you maybe send me the full error message so I can get a better look at the problem?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 28, 2021
It's this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-19 203008.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-19 203008.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2021-04-19 203536.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-19 203536.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
Back