• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Adventure Quests is Recruiting for Artists!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Recruiting Artists for Pokemon: Adventure Quests
    Hello! I'm Samdeman. I'm currently developing a game called Pokemon Blazing Bloom/Frigid Fall with a bunch of talented people! As a side project, I decided to take on this game, for now.

Plot:
    Journey across the small region of Iterendi! As a Pokemon Ranger, it's your duty to help the people of the region! A mysterious group of people has been causing trouble, however...

Features:
    - Gen 3 styled overworld
    - Entirely Open-Source game, with all assets being free to use!
    - Moddable!
    - Entirely new fakemon and regional variants, based upon South America (Specifically Aztec) legends, mythology, and culture!
    - A immersive quest system!
    - Being made in PSDK .25!

Recruiting for:
    Pokemon Spriters
    Overworld Spriters, in the Gen 3 style
    Tileset spriters
    Trainer Spriters
    Sidequest and Dialogue Writers

Screenshots
    unknown.png

unknown.png

FoliaspLine.png

Water_Line.png

Untitled967_20210803040437.png

DM me on Discord @ Samdeman123124#1234 with your art in order to apply!
    (Note: All screenshots are not final.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2021
    Hey I happen to have experience making regional forms and I have a buttload of free time so if you're interested I can send you some examples of stuff I've made

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Bump! I've revamped the post since last time, adding new in-game screenshots and our regional rodent! I need to figure out how to change the flair, so if anyone knows...

Back