• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Pokemon Shield - Looking to Trade Extra Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hi All,

New to the PokeCommunity Forums! Joined because I'm currently shiny-hunting, and I received extra shinies from the Max Lair (Coalossal and Scolipede). Looking to acquire shinies that I don't currently possess yet. Preference is for shiny Pokemon that cannot be acquired in the Max Lair, but I'm not firm on that.

My Nintento Switch username is Swamplord and friend code is SW-1237-3863-9600. Anyone want the extra shinies I have for some other shiny Pokemon that you may not need? I'd be quite grateful!

Thanks!

GolfingMetalhead

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey, really appreciate the response! Funny thing, I already have both shiny forms of Lycanroc. Guess I should've posted which shinies I already have haha... the list isn't super long, but decent enough that I'd have to review my boxes first.

Have any other shinies by any chance?

Thanks!

GolfingMetalhead

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thanks for letting me know :) Is there one on that list that you're most willing to trade? I'd be happy acquiring any of them, honestly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thank you very much for the shiny Scizor! Let me know if you're all good with the Scolipede. I'm extremely grateful!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Don't have a shiny Audino, unfortunately... and I asked my friend who just got one in a Pokemon Go event, and he only got one instead of multiple... if anything changes, I can totally let you know.

For anyone else who views this thread, I still have an extra shiny Coalossal available! Happy to trade that for an extra shiny anyone might not need (can provide a list of shinies that I already have soon if desired).

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Hi All,

New to the PokeCommunity Forums! Joined because I'm currently shiny-hunting, and I received extra shinies from the Max Lair (Coalossal and Scolipede). Looking to acquire shinies that I don't currently possess yet. Preference is for shiny Pokemon that cannot be acquired in the Max Lair, but I'm not firm on that.

My Nintento Switch username is Swamplord and friend code is SW-1237-3863-9600. Anyone want the extra shinies I have for some other shiny Pokemon that you may not need? I'd be quite grateful!

Thanks!

GolfingMetalhead

Hello,

Do you have a shiny Staryu/Starmie or Shiny Electivire? I'd be happy to trade my shiny Morgrem, shiny Espeon, or Shiny Magnezone

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey there! I do have a shiny Starmie, but only one. Already have a shiny Grimmsnarl and shiny Magnezone as well. If I get another shiny Starmie in the next couple days, I can definitely let you know, as I'd trade the extra for the shiny Espeon. Will keep you in the loop!

GolfingMetalhead

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Hey there! I do have a shiny Starmie, but only one. Already have a shiny Grimmsnarl and shiny Magnezone as well. If I get another shiny Starmie in the next couple days, I can definitely let you know, as I'd trade the extra for the shiny Espeon. Will keep you in the loop!

GolfingMetalhead

I would greatly appreciate it! I'll hold on to my Espeon for a bit then. Feel free to send me a private message, I'll respond much faster especially if I'm at work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back