• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] HA 6th Gen Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Is there a way I could still get these Pokemon? Can I trade someone on here for them? I have a bunch of HA Pokes to trade if anyone is interested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Playing X actively and have access to Quilladin (bulletproof), Braixen (magician) and Frogadier (protean) Friend Safaris. Do you have any Gen 1-5 starters or HA Glameow/Purugly? Or you could let me know which HA mons you have. Or you could join the fun in X/Y and catch them yourself; pretty active right now. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Oh Crap I meant 7th Gen Starters. Have to edit the post. Is there a way to edit the title?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Have intimidate Litten, liquid voice Popplio and long reach Rowlet on my Sword game but too busy right now trying to get Gen 1 -5 HA starters. Only 4 more to go till I return to Switch and prepare for Diamond/Pearl remakes. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back