• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokemon Apocalypse

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2023
    Hello, I'm starting to work on a game that is going to be a big project for me.

The name is Pokemon Apocalypse. It takes place in an Australian based region, where the player embarks on their pokemon journey with their two friends. Along the way, they will encounter Team Apocalypse, who steal other people's pokemon to sacrifice to an ancient pokemon that can rid the world of corruption. I haven't done too much yet, other than a few maps and the pokedex, but I'm determined to get this done.

This game includes around 200 fakemon in the pokedex. If you're interested, I would love some help with spriting or specific details of the story. (Discord is Kitty-sama#7400)

Im very early in creation and this will be a large project that I am passionate about. I think this is a very fun thing!
    The starter pokemon are based on a dilophosaurus, stingray, and worm. My fakemon really excite me.

Thanks for reading!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2023
    Do you have all the fakemon you need already ?

No, I don't have them. For the pokedex, I have about half of them. For sprites I have none so far. The only art I have is a few of them that I drew, but I'm a poor artist when it comes to creatures

Last edited:
    Back