• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Remake of Pokemon Dark Realm in Essentials

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • Age 19
  • Asia
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I'm thinking of continuing the story from when it was abandoned, using Essentials as a base. That way, A lot of UI and Features can be added to the game. I'm thinking of changing the protagonist sprites along with some other ow sprites though. It'll be a complete remake of Dark Realm in Essentials. The title will be "Pokémon Darkest Dream". I will use all the features and contents already in Dark Realm along with my own creations and others. Of course everyone who contributed to Dark Realm will be credited respectively. As it'll be a remake of Dark Realm in Essentials, I'll of course add a lot of features and add something here and there in the story. I need some suggestions and recommendations from the community. The work is already in the Progressing stage, I've already finished the first part of "Real World". But it'll likely take nearly two years to play the beta, As I'm already busy with another project of my own as well as some others. I guarantee, It'll be worth the wait!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
I'm thinking of continuing the story from when it was abandoned, using Essentials as a base. That way, A lot of UI and Features can be added to the game. I'm thinking of changing the protagonist sprites along with some other ow sprites though. It'll be a complete remake of Dark Realm in Essentials. The title will be "Pokémon Darkest Dream". I will use all the features and contents already in Dark Realm along with my own creations and others. Of course everyone who contributed to Dark Realm will be credited respectively. As it'll be a remake of Dark Realm in Essentials, I'll of course add a lot of features and add something here and there in the story. I need some suggestions and recommendations from the community. The work is already in the Progressing stage, I've already finished the first part of "Real World". But it'll likely take nearly two years to play the beta, As I'm already busy with another project of my own as well as some others. I guarantee, It'll be worth the wait!

I'm really looking forward to play the game. There are couple of suggestions I would like to make.

1. Please change Iris character design when she's battling against me (after found out shadow crystal). It looks same like Grass gym leader in Dark Realm Game.
2. More active games for Dino Island.
3. After completing the main region, continue the Alola region. The original dark realm game had it planned but unfortunately it stopped.
4. Some of the NPC doesn't talk on Dark Realm Game, please fix that.
5. Please don't remove the in-game cheat system (Rare Candy and Master Ball), it's sometimes necessary.

I'll think about more suggestions and definitely post those in here. It'll be great if you keep us updated in this thread about game progression. Good luck. :)

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • Age 19
  • Asia
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I'm really looking forward to play the game. There are couple of suggestions I would like to make.

1. Please change Iris character design when she's battling against me (after found out shadow crystal). It looks same like Grass gym leader in Dark Realm Game.
2. More active games for Dino Island.
3. After completing the main region, continue the Alola region. The original dark realm game had it planned but unfortunately it stopped.
4. Some of the NPC doesn't talk on Dark Realm Game, please fix that.
5. Please don't remove the in-game cheat system (Rare Candy and Master Ball), it's sometimes necessary.

I'll think about more suggestions and definitely post those in here. It'll be great if you keep us updated in this thread about game progression. Good luck. :)

Thanks for your valuable suggestion, I'll surely do as you suggested, And of course, There sure'll be Alola region, but an updated one along with another region.

Back