• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Whoa, I'm new

Gundou

群堂 みすず
Years
  • I'm one of the new members today, English is not my first language so please go easy on me. I'm a 3rd gen guy when it comes to Pokémon, Emerald is definitely the one that I'll always remember no matter what.

In any case, I'm just here to make new friends and explore the forum. I'm surprised that some user properties here can be modified with CSS which is great!

I'm a graduating IT student as well so if you need help with Web development that I may know, feel free to ask me.
    Spoiler:

Gundou

群堂 みすず
    Years
  • Oh my, I could barely remember but I do know is that I always bring my Salamence everywhere!

I also wanted to play the new ones that are out but don't laugh, I can't afford to buy my own Nintendo Switch yet.

Spoiler:

Back