• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Green With The Original Battle System

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Here is a screenshot from of my computer screen to prove show that i am making an interface for my game aswell now:

screenshot5cn.png

There are still alot of maps to do, but they wont take to long anyway.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
I am using the old graphics cos i cnt be bothered to spend to much time making the actual game. i just wanna make a game that has all the systems in it, so others can use it as a starting block to make better games from. i might decide to make a decent game after i have released this, my main aim is to make a perfect clone of the original battle system.

oh yeah and woodland soldiers is something me and some of my mates are part of that make games, like a little team.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
dunno i will think about it, if i can be bothered to make all the maps.

Actually i know i said i was working alone but now i will accept people into my team 'Woodland Soldiers' if they wanna make maps for me with the new GBA graphics.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Alright this is rushed but i have quickly chabged the old graphics into the new ones for palett town, is this any good?
screenshot6va.png

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Well,it is a lot better and what I ment was,that some newbies that dont have anything for game making,want to make a Pokemon game,and they just download your "engine" and they have everything.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Ok well your rite i will use all the up-to-date stuff, then everyone can just gte on with making a game and wont have to worry about collecting resources and stuff like that.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Ok well im confused. How will u give this battle system out? Will you leave the editing bit of your game open, so they can view the script editor and see the scripts you did and use them or what??? Anyways i will be using ur battle system hopefully ^^.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Lone Eevee said:
Ok well im confused. How will u give this battle system out? Will you leave the editing bit of your game open, so they can view the script editor and see the scripts you did and use them or what??? Anyways i will be using ur battle system hopefully ^^.
how do you know he's going to script it?
me might be doing this with events ^^

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Yeah i am using events cos its alot easier for me. You will download the game and open it in RMXP. Everyting will be easier to edit and you will be able to implement your own stuff into it. So basically this 'game' can actually be classed as an 'Engine' with a built in 'Construction Set'.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Deto-Nate said:
Yeah i am using events cos its alot easier for me. You will download the game and open it in RMXP. Everyting will be easier to edit and you will be able to implement your own stuff into it. So basically this 'game' can actually be classed as an 'Engine' with a built in 'Construction Set'.
i'm sure maybe people are going to use this.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
I have decided that i will include a fewof my own pokemon creations in this game i am making, here is one example below....what you think?

or should i just leave the originals in and not bother making more?

dunno0gh.png

Years
Haha those graphics take me back, I think you should leave it that way XD
I wasn't too aware that you were using rmxp for this! This brightens up my day ^_^
Now we will have a pokemon battle system for rm2k3 and xp :P

That pokemon looks good but if you add it in, all sorts of people will be claiming credit for it and using it in their games. I say just use the standard ones.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
I will just use the new ones, easier for every1 innit. but then again maybe i should use the old. every1 who reads this post what you think.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
You can be a mapper if you show me an example of ur work, if i like then sure. That goes for every1 by the way, show me example of ur work and then ask.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Ok well do your best, if i like your stuff then you will become part of my team ok. i will tell ya what maps to make and you will get credit in the game obviously.

Back