• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lust

Ubersexual
Years
  • *Gets on one knee* Ryan...will you be my......................................................................................................................................twin? xD

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Hey Ryan!I wasnt even thinking of checking your fan club for your new name instead i went all the way to check the name change thread and now i see XD,so how have you been?

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • ravenstorture said:
    I am doing good, Light. Do you mind if I still call you light? How have you been?
    lol yea its ok if u still call me light,i have been good doin the same ol same ol,anywayz what are your plans for the summer?

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • ravenstorture said:
    I have that "not twinned" thing up for a reason. I already have a few people who want to be my twin, so I will have to decide once I want to be twinned. XD

And sheep do not pwn. XD
    xD. It's like me and all the people PMing me to be paired up. xD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Lol, i just looked at all your pics and Ryan you looked so cute just standing there with the camera not smiling....Awwwww!.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back