• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
I am a BIG fan of Beyblade. Now one plays at school. I remember we used to use a hoolahoop as a stadium. They people started bringing rea stadiums and I would always shatter them. Blades get stolen very easily. My strongest blade is Driger MS. I bought it in japan for roughly 6 US dollars.

Years
i remember the time bb almost got banned from my school. we had this thing calles the beybrakers. it was a gang of me and several friends who never lost. we used this crap stadium and smashed right through it and shattered this kids blade. we almost got it banned but didnt

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
Years
beyblade is, ok it was popular at my school a year ago, i had lots of 'em, but my one that always used to crack the bey stadiums was this one with two medals. Now i don't have them any more people stole alll mine :'(

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
kinda sucks the anime just ended a few weeks ago well anyway's i'll still keep playing the game here's a summery of the start of the final battle

The boy, Brooklyn, whom Vorcloff/Vorcoff calls the"Secret weapon of Team BEGA" will be coached by Hitoshi(Takao's Brother). On one hand, since Takao and others had the new powerful BOROBORO(?) beyblades made by Kyojyu, the team was fine with only 4 members. However, a part is missing. And as for a power, The 4 members of the BBA Revolution does not make much progress between the handling of the new beyblades, that each member of Team BEGA advances. Under such circumstances, Garland and Kai hold a practice game. Although the collision which was not strong was so intense that it broke the stadium for practice two persons, but...

It's the old team bladebrakers minus kai vs BEGA as a final battle and since the bladebreakers havent been together as a team since episodes one of season 3 this is a great way to end it.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Can you show me a pic of it? btw yesterday Beyblade was bought back to my school, I'm a winner in my school's new beyblade tournament.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Laugh at what? By The Way, in my school this year 3 had a Dragoon MSUV, it was scary. It was like Dragoon GT rpm speed all the time except it was a lil slower, but it hit me and I nearly lost to a Year 3!
Luckily and Cam back down and knocked Dragoon MSUV just barely... Am I a lucky boy...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Hwat's with al these complicated labels? I know I have the Dragoon V, the Remote Control Dragoon, the Remote Control dragoon launcher, the electronic dragoon launcher, and up to 20 other blades. Speak in lame men's terms please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back