• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicide

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
  • I know this will resemble the other fan-fic In My Own Private Suicide in one way, but I just wanted to write.

Suicide...

I placed my interlaced fingers on my head. The hum of the computer barely reached me. The only thing I could really hear clearly was the song. The words of the Green Day song I was listening to. The words which had never hurt before now stung like hell. I was at it. The gates of it. The place no one wants to really go if all the stories are true. I was at the gates of hell. My life was horrible. Nothing left for me to live for. Nothing else to hold onto. I dropped my hands.

"So, it has finally led to this," I murmured as I stared at the computer screen. I faked a smile. The gun I had just picked up in my hand was nice and cold. Cold. That is a word I like. The gun was pure black. I like black too. I considered stopping myself from doing what I was going to do. I shook my head. It had to be done today. I pulled the gun upward and was about at my neck when my mom called me.

"Sweetie, you have a phone call!" she yelled from downstairs. I put the gun down and quickly grabbed the phone. It was just some telemarketer. I wondered how they got hold of my name.

'Heck, how do the get hold of anyone's name?' I thought. I picked the gun back up. Enough interuptions. I put the gun to the side of my head. I thought that maybe I shouldn't do this. Maybe I could fix things. Then the words came. I tried to block them out; I tried to think about not doing it.

"Nobody likes you..."

I thought about my mom. How much she would worry. I thought about anything but the words.

"Everyone's left you..."

'No!' I thought. 'I won't let it control my life! I will live for another-'

"THEY'RE ALL OUT WITHOUT YOU, HAVING FUN!"

I wrote this story one time when I was staying up really late. Just tell me what you think, if it's bad or good. ;) Oh, if you didn't already get it, the girl commited suicide, mostly because she learned she had been abanded by her real mom, and she had just got dumped...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Wow I love the way that you wrote it, a bit short.... but it was great ^^.

The only thing is that it dosun't really go into detail into exactly what happened, it just starts off as thoughts of suicide and ending with her having a battle with her coincense if she should go through with it or not.

But even without that, with whats there you did a great job ^^'.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Eh, it's very short, and doesn't really have the tension something like this needs. Also hard to understand context, requires a little more background. 6/10

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    This is quite good I listen to that Green Day song alot. I give it a 100/10. Does this represent your old life? I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • I can understand exactly what this girl is going through. But, I prefer other meathods of suicide...

Either way, it was a really good story. There could have been a bit more description in it, like her surroundings, the girl herself, and a few other things, but it was very good. Great job, Shade. I hope to see more of your stories.

Lido

Oyashiro-sama
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Wow... Creepy as hell! 10/10! Best fan-fic i'v read in a while I'll tell ya!

Back