• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAML is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Okay, so I agree that it is a possibility that it is still going on, but still, it just doesn't seem right that he's going with May now. But then, who am I to judge love, especially a relationship that I myself did not create?

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
Arore, please till me what you know about love... Misty prob does like (not loves) Ash, but Ash never shows any involvement with Misty. Hes more inlove with his ego to be, and if Misty has feelings for Ash then its a one sided love which would be sad (in a pityful way). A love where you care for a person, but they don't feel the same is the worst kind of love. And remember a person can have tons of friends that are the opposite gender, and for all we now Ash could like Gary...

Last edited:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Well also I personaly think May and Brock might have something, therefore Ash has Misty. It is true that shipping is based on the opinions of the fans, but when there are songs and a lot of common hints in Pokeshipping, it does feel like it there is aaml.

linkslegacy89

The Legacy Resides Within
Years
I dunno...

Hey Everyone!
To be honost, I don't really think that the relationship between Ash and Misty has completely dissipated (oh, look at me with my fancy talk ;)
Anyway, there are still many loyal fans out there and I'm no exception.
Also (somebody clarify this for me), I thought that it was decided Ash and Misty will finally kiss in the final episode of Pokemon. Can anybody check that out for me?
Hope everything's great,
Riad

charmanderluver

Pokemon Lover
Years
What's AAML stand for? Anyways, Misty might come back... but I don't really like her... in fact I can't stand her... grrr... I like May better for the following 5 reasons:

1. She is not as bossy as Misty was
2. She has a sense of humor
3. She does not act at all like misty except for the fear of bugs
4. At least she tries to capture a bug pokemon
5. I just can't stand Misty!!!!!!!!

And..... it's true!!! It's like... Misty is a teenage Angelica Pickels (Rugrats ya know?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x.x

charmanderluver

Pokemon Lover
Years
linkslegacy89 said:
Hey Everyone!
To be honost, I don't really think that the relationship between Ash and Misty has completely dissipated (oh, look at me with my fancy talk ;)
Anyway, there are still many loyal fans out there and I'm no exception.
Also (somebody clarify this for me), I thought that it was decided Ash and Misty will finally kiss in the final episode of Pokemon. Can anybody check that out for me?
Hope everything's great,
Riad

Yeah that's weird... I heard that too. :paranoid: Oh well. I guess not...

linkslegacy89

The Legacy Resides Within
Years
Oh well...

charmanderluver said:
Yeah that's weird... I heard that too. :paranoid: Oh well. I guess not...
Yeah... oh well, then...
Riad
P.S. I believe AAML stands for "Ash and Misty Love" or "Ash and Misty (in) Love"
I've also heard of AAMRN; "Ash and Misty Romance Novel"
Don't you just love Acronymns?:P

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
Years
Haven't you guys at least stopped to think why they had Misty return for two episodes? Was it just to show off her new clothes and see Togepi evolve and leave, which easily could have happened before she left in the first place? No, I don't think so. That was just an excuse to get her back and gauge fan reaction for a possible longer (even permanent) return in the future. That's my theory. I really don't think the writers spent several seasons building up hints for nothing. But then again it does seem to be a new crop of writers this time around...

And Misty? Bossy? Johto Misty = background noise, hardly bossy. Have you even watched most Johto episodes? Apparently not.

Years
SHE MUST!!!!! It's inevitable that ash and Misty will get together, but hopefully not anytime soon. I'd like to see how things turn out without her in the group. I think one of these effects is that Ash gets ticked off at many things he should have sooner or not at all. Also, he seems to try his all to get the badges as fast as he can...

(it's a little long, so get some Pok?chow or something)

If you guys noticed, Ash has been really touchy recently. First there was Max...
*Max: "Hey, you're the guy who lost in the second round in the Silver Conference!
Hold on... your name... is Alf!!!":)*

Next, there was May. She was yelled at by Ash because she apparently wanted some Rustburo 'pasta' before they left, but the boat already departed for Dewford Island.

Then, there was Brawley. He didn't accept Ash's challange at first, so Ash decided to persuade him (riding a wave WITHOUT a surfboard, digging throught the sand like Bugs Bunny) And after Ash lost he battle, he seemed to do everthing he can to earn his badges.

Then there was James in the Granite cave. Ash apparantly had a very short temper with James NOW for some stupid reason. I mean, Team Rocket had been chasing Pikachu for over 2 'years' now and didn't complain too much then. And in some episodes, Team Rocket helped out Ash and friends!!!

The most recent episode 'A Corphish outta Water', Ash actually skipped breakfast just to train!!! Now, do you guys remember Ash actually skipping a meal in the past? I think not!

With all this in mind, I personally think that Misty is the cause of all this! Ash's temper seems to be of Misty's. (Ash also passed his battling strategy to Misty, shown in the Whirl Islands championship episodes) His eagerness to earn the badges I think is to try to impress Misty. Thoughout the show, Misty never really seemed impressed with anything Ash does, although we all really knew that wasn't the case. Ash didn't see it though, so he tries everything he can to impress her. This is what I think, so if this is not the case, don't blame me!!!

Misty will forever be in the series. I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS SAY!!! Now for them to actually admit their feelings for each other... I hope that's a long ways from now. It'll ruin Pok?mon's point if they did!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
AAML dead ? No way x.x

*tries to keep calm, and not explode*
I'll state how I feel right now, flat-out. I don't belive that Pok?shipping/AAML will ever die out. It's all in the mentality of its supporters (such as me), and so long as they still belive, the concept of them loving each other will never die.
*crosses arms* AAML dead... How rediculous.

Thankyou so very much fellow Pokeshipper !! n.n()()
Q Man you could'nt be more true , Pokeshipping will never die aslong as us Pokeshippers never let our feet of the ground ^-^

*Reads all the posts on this outragous thread and tries not to hyperventilate* x.x I am a loyal and ever beliving Pokeshipper , allways have been allways will be , and i have confidence in Misty coming back even Ash promised and sweared to her he would. Now who would'nt take loyal Ash's word ? ^_^ AAML will never die and its certainatly not dead , just read Geodude's post for the proof =) *Crosses my arms also* Nuff said =3.

Years
Where the heck did we get the 'term' AAML???? It sounds quite stupid...
It needs to be something with a lot more... oomph. (you think of something!!!)
It will never be gone as long as the series exists!!!
And friends? Boy, you're blind as a Zubat! (well, maybe he's right about Ash, but I don't think so)
Oh yeah, please don't close this thread!

Ice Lugia

Author and Role-Player
Years
This may just be a good time to ask about the specifics of the supposed "-shipping"s. Does it mean you worship these characters? If so, what about what the names, who do they represent?

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2004
charmanderluver said:
What's AAML stand for? Anyways, Misty might come back... but I don't really like her... in fact I can't stand her... grrr... I like May better for the following 5 reasons:

And..... it's true!!! It's like... Misty is a teenage Angelica Pickels (Rugrats ya know?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x.x

fight the power!

Years
Yeah, I think that the '-shippings' are the worshipers. Honestly, I don't consider myself a Pok?shipper, but I will fight againsty anybody who tries to deny the relationship between Ash and Misty!

Ok, here's what AAML means:
Ash
And
Misty
(in)
Love(ing)

I think that's such a stupid term. They really should deserve a better one.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Originally posted by Charmanderluver

I am really tired of people that say they don't like Misty or Pokeshipping because they think Misty was so horrible as her personality and to Ash & she's just one big bully....... well have they ever heard the saying Hate=Love ? and why can't you exept that Mist is just fiery ? Misty's feelings for Ash allways came out the oppisite way , she loved him , but she could'nt bring herself to even hint she vaugely liked Ash. Saying that she was really horrible to Satoshi is not a proper reason because they don't seem to understand why Misty was like that..... O_o

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Hmm, now why would AAML be dead? You guys are still here, so why yall crying about it? Like Silent Tattsu said, yall be strong, and AAML won't die.

(I can't believe I'm saying this, I hate Misty, don't I? XD)

Anyways, let's just leave Charmanderluver alone, will yall? He's just expressing his opinion, and I couldn't agree more with him ^_^ And he wasn't bashing Misty. He didn't say "DIE MISTY" or sumthing like that. So let's not make her look like a bad gurl. ^^

Now, as I said, AAML is not dead, well, not as long as you dedicated fans still stand =/

*dies*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
dqle said:
LOL, I like that reply, CaRtOON.

Sorry if I started the commotion in the other thread.

You won't stop dyin' will ya?
Thanx, sometimes I even stick up for the stuff I don't believe in, I just surprise myself sometimes o.o; And don't worry about the commotion, let's not call it a commotion, let's just call it a healthy debate ^^

And about the dying thing.. errr... no, I just cannot stop it ^-^;;;

Anyways, AAML will not die, as long as strong supporters like dgle and silent tattsu are holding it. Heck, I may not be in for it, cus I got other couples I love =D Like the Falkner and Morty *they'd look so cute together =D* But hey, dudes, don't sweat it. And whoever said that AAML is dead, that person must be wrong. Cus in order for it to be dead, you all must be dead. I guess.. Oo;; Sometimes I just give the weirdest responses.

*eagle tears CaRtOON to shreds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back