• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
  • Yo dizzy, the deparntment store is in the big chip of the outside tile set (XP)
    and i also would like to request the Cinnibar Mansion, and also the Lava from R/S/E

thx

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm using Rm2k3 but I don't need the Department Store anymore, just Cinnabar Island with the Mansion and Saffron Citie's Silph Co. Building. I'm trying to work fast here so I need these resources.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • kaihachi_mishima said:
    how do u make a npc talk in RMXP? Whats the command thing

to make an NPC talk make that NPC an event,
    then in the first tab of the commands is a 'Message' button
    click that and type what you want them to say.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    I was working on pokemon 2, then tried to test and it came up saying Project Compile Falied, HELP!!! i cant get it to work

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I got that once. Tried changing directories. If it still doesn't work, try reinstalling the whole thing.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, you could try setting all the sea tiles to a different terrain no.

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    Help!!

Help!!!

Whenever i try to add tilesets or charactersets it will say

The size of that Bitmap is illegal. :surprised

What's wrong with it? :nervous:

Hack_Slash_Scizor

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    in my pkmn game, when u walk on wild grass, i need an event for each tile, whiuch makes the game really lag.. is there an alternative?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Help!!!

Whenever i try to add tilesets or charactersets it will say

The size of that Bitmap is illegal.

What's wrong with it?
    Are you sure that the files are of the right size?

in my pkmn game, when u walk on wild grass, i need an event for each tile, whiuch makes the game really lag.. is there an alternative?
    You're doing it for encounters right?

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
    Years
  • Hack_Slash_Scizor said:
    If your using Rmxp theres is a script that lets you define encounter areas I think its on pholymoris. You could also do it your way and get the anti-lag script which turns off all events that are not in the screen you can get th at on rmxp forums.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    How do you make an event that like stops you from moving and like someone moves towards you and they start talking. For example; your sleeping you mom comes up to wake you up. The only person moving is your mom and your just sleeping

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • I need a grass sound for my pokemon game, and i'm also curious about what Hack_Slash_Scizor, is there a way for you to only encounter enemies in the grass and not have to have an event for every tile ?

Any help appreciated

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back